Free Wap Hosting Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Wap Hosting Script

hey people, im just takeing a long shot here. does any one here have a free wap hosting script like wen.ru bt also supports php with databases? well basicly just a free web hosting script is ok 2 as long as u can edit the layout 2 fit wap. . . im getting an unlimited package with a line that compares to t3 and iv gt the hard drive space that i can just put in2 my other pc and use that as the server. can any1 help me out? lol. i will give u a percentage of the advertising 4 the 1st year if u can also help me edit it 2 suit wap. i speak no lies, and bull**** none.

hey people, im just takeing a long shot here. does any one here have a free wap hosting script like wen.ru bt also supports php with databases? well basicly just a free web hosting script is ok 2 as long as u can edit the layout 2 fit wap. . . im getting an unlimited package with a line that compares to t3 and iv gt the hard drive space that i can just put in2 my other pc and use that as the server. can any1 help me out? lol. i will give u a percentage of the advertising 4 the 1st year if u can also help me edit it 2 suit wap. i speak no lies, and bull**** none.[/b]
    Thats my plan before but has changed after i modified lavalair/wapdesire for multi user http://z8s.org

Comment

Working...
    X