Torrent Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torrent Tracker

Torrent tracker script for phpBB-3.0.1 or latest SMF forum if anyone have pls share ThNx..And any other site thn phpBB forums itself for there mods nd styles ?
    <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

depending on which torrent source you have will depend on how easy it is to integrate phpbb ... some sources already have this integrated so if ur not live you may wanna look into another source .. virgin tbdev or torrentstrike are probably the two best options for phpbb ... look for the tbdev phpbb bridge .. it was built for bb2 but with a little modification it should work for v3 too

Comment

Oh ok I l try for It thnx for reply nd can u tell wht edits it wud neet to work wid v.3.01 ??
      <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

well i coudnt find anything related to TB dev wht is its correct name ? is it in oder language thn english ??

Comment

the official forum is www dot tbdev dot net .. go their and you should see two links .. one for support and one for forum .. its the forum you want

however tbdev is not easily integrated with phpbb .. it requires some advance knowledge of PHP to get it working 100% and although myself and loads others there are willing to help its a development forum .. we will not feed you code. we will provide explainations of problems for you to understand the problem and fix it.

i wud suggest you are less specific on the phpbb version you use .. torrent tracker scripts are a lot more complicated than your run of the mill wapsite script and it does take time to update them efficiently and live test them. I would suggest either looking into bleaches forum which is a nice forum for a torrent site .. its not as fully featured as PHPBB but generally tracker forums are only a community forum for a front end not the main part of the site.

also check out bvlist dot com.. they list most if not all of the torrent sources still under development.. you may be lucky to find a source that has already been or is currently in the process of being updated to the phpbb version you want

Comment

Thhnx i pretty much liked tbdev sz editon i wud try it thnx fo reply

Comment

Working...
            X