Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Time Having A Big Problem And I Can Not Figure It Out

hello guys ,

you all guys helped me a lot . thanks for that. but this time i am facing a real great problem which is. a flooder get something that he can connect by any other nick for example.

if my nick is prince

flooder is also connect from same nick prince also with same profile everything is same . also the flooder connect from mobile its only different the browser which is nokia 6820 and i connect from opera. yeh you can say that my password is hacked . but i will say no because there are a lot of people facing same problem same nick same profile . i have change my password but it won't work so plz plz give a solution as soon as possbile guys plz i need help urgent.

sorry for my bad english if i can not make you understand pleaese let me know.

EXAMPLE :
    FAKE FLOODER ONE -
    User: prince
    On: Nokia6820
    Ip: 66.249.65.232

REAL PERSON -
    User: prince
    On: MOT-W220
    Ip: 202.56.4.106

what script yu using ?
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

for start(till better solution comes out)
      you could at least ban his IP which is from USA
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

this is a ip from bangladesh i think cz its warid telecoms sim another thing is i am useing WML version of mobile chat by Ghost & DEViANCE . i can not ban this ip if i ban this ip then a huge member from our country will be banned too.

Comment

what about if the flooder use any other ip then

also flooders are useing / in the nick registration so admins or owners can not ban that nick . please somebody help me i am facing a big problems

Comment

66.249.65.232 <= this is USA IP for sure
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

this is a ip from bangladesh i think cz its warid telecoms sim another thing is i am useing WML version of mobile chat by Ghost & DEViANCE . i can not ban this ip if i ban this ip then a huge member from our country will be banned too.[/b]
              that script is very old based on flat file having so many limitations.so stop using this script and usr better newer scripts

Comment

rukiya can you suggest me any good script

i just need a chat scirpt same as that scirpt with a lot of function like that script plz only chat script need not forum.

Comment

rukiya can you suggest me any good script

i just need a chat scirpt same as that scirpt with a lot of function like that script plz only chat script need not forum.[/b]
                  chatzone script edited by kovza

Comment

ok i got the script can you make the script pm system same as mobile chat by ghost because the pm system of that is rocking

Comment

http://www.2wap.org/forums/index.php?s=&am...ost&p=30970

You can find it here
                      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                      _______
                      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

subzero brother yes i got the script its really very good but is there anyway to make the pm system same as the mobile chat by ghost that in one window users can pm with lot of peoples i mean to say private as the mobile chat by ghost can do

Comment

i ever use that script before i dont know bro sorry
                          _______
                          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

ok subzero brother is there anyone who can help me on that please

Comment

send me the script to support@oz-au.net

i will have a look for you
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X