I Need This scripts with database, pls help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need This scripts with database, pls help me

Hi frndzz plz give me www.Facebook.com and www.wapka.com scripts, anyone have plz give me

Its not hard to find a facebook script, as for wapka I know someone who has got there script but there not willing to share it at this current time :P

Comment

Ah ok thanks bro bt can u gv wapka script??

Comment

Originally posted by sandip012 View Post
        Ah ok thanks bro bt can u gv wapka script??
        I wonder how do you post, when you are so blind ?!?
        Originally posted by something else
        ..... I know someone who has got there script but there not willing to share it at this current time :P
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Ah ok i not blind remember it, tnx 4 post

Comment

thats very very bad to hear that they not willing to share! Anyway,do you any wapbuilder script similar to xtgem wapka taplap ? I tried almost all similar scripts in here but didnt work perfectly. Am using a shared hosting to test them. You may check www.wapde.tk www.hostmyown.tk (cant figure out how wildcard works on this particular one. I posted a thread about its script in scripts forum but noone replied to it.)

Comment

wildcards require a wildcard dns domain alias in httpd config you cant do that on a shared server lol dedicated with shell access is required, maybe vps not sure if they give you shell access which can be done through putty or possibly cpanel

Comment

but i used wildcard subdomain in cpanel for wapforge script to run wapde. http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...and-fix-for-me
                Last edited by waptik; 23.06.14, 10:39.

Comment

ok thanks br0

Comment

think................................

Comment

Working...
                    X