NeED E-Mail Script (Urgently)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NeED E-Mail Script (Urgently)

I need a email script by installing and using that i can create an mailing site. I have unlimited mail hosting but don't have this script. Plz if any0ne have this kindly share with me. BY USING WHiCH users can create there email and have oWn mail InBoX other email sites. PlZ

are you on a dedicated server?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
      are you on a dedicated server?
      I managed to get mine working on shared hosting ;) - although its slow on pc but fast on mobile and i cant work out why >.<
      however im not willing to share the script lol - gotta keep some scripts to myself :P
      Last edited by something else; 14.02.13, 19:41.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
        I managed to get mine working on shared hosting ;) - although its slow on pc but fast on mobile and i cant work out why >.<
        however im not willing to share the script lol - gotta keep some scripts to myself :P
        im asking because i have used one hosting company in the past, with everything unlimited package, and they have suspended my account because i have hosted email service there and there were about 300 email accounts registered.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          im asking because i have used one hosting company in the past, with everything unlimited package, and they have suspended my account because i have hosted email service there and there were about 300 email accounts registered.
          Damn wtf >.<

Comment

Email

I have n0 Problem In my Server. Just share it plz.

Comment

Working...
            X