wapdesire problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wapdesire problem

I am using wapdesire vers 2 script i it has one problem if someone is not the owner he can still get access to owner tools means hidden tools option shows to members how to disable that ?
    ComputerForumz - Latest Tech News

Mobbest.tk-Free Mobile Downloads

are you sure its not just id 1 that has hidden tools thats how the script is set up when you first register

Comment

so what check that axx page and change that lol

Comment

i tried buddy sometimes script make everyone owner n sometimes who registers it give him hidden tools i think wapdesire is not ok for me is there any other community script ? plz post link here if any other script is here on coding
        ComputerForumz - Latest Tech News

Mobbest.tk-Free Mobile Downloads

Comment

Go into phpmyadmin and go in to admin tools the very first one in there, delete all the info in there except id1 lol

problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by rajveer View Post
            i tried buddy sometimes script make everyone owner n sometimes who registers it give him hidden tools i think wapdesire is not ok for me is there any other community script ? plz post link here if any other script is here on coding
            there is no problem like that with the script, user error

Comment

Originally posted by woody View Post
              there is no problem like that with the script, user error
              i was thinkin maybe he tooled some one up as owner and the tooled someone else and so on and so on.. then he put up a new site and thats whats happening

Comment

Working...
              X