SMF wap mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMF wap mod

An improvement over the standard wap functions SMF provide. Not made by me, but ive been using it a while now.

more info/updates and demo at Empire of the Sun - Index where it comes from (or my site that uses it BerryZone - Index)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by miic8310; 30.12.10, 15:48. Reason: cos im stupid

showing error 0n installing.givme direct link leading to install instructions. .
    Last edited by suael; 30.12.10, 15:45.

Comment

sorry forgot to say its only for 2.0RC3!!!

just upload like a normal plugin

Comment

i like your main theme.. looks cool..

http://wapx.amob.com
        Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

i replaced the file Wireless.template.php of RC4 with that of RC3. . .and successfully installed and working. . .but the style is naked. .i think stylesheet is n0t loading. ..how to setup stylesheet without editing Wireless.template.php

Comment

Originally posted by suael View Post
            i replaced the file Wireless.template.php of RC4 with that of RC3. . .and successfully installed and working. . .but the style is naked. .i think stylesheet is n0t loading. ..how to setup stylesheet without editing Wireless.template.php
            dont remove anything .. instead, try the smf emulator..

http://wapx.amob.com
            Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

ok..i'll try

Comment

go to admin panel - modification settings - wap settings, theres a couple of options to add banners etc

Comment

Offical download, FAQ can be found at BxK's WAP Mod Download [Updated 1/3/11]

-BxK
                  Mod Author

Comment

Working...
                  X