Need your Help pLS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your Help pLS.

I really don't know what's wrong.. i'm hosting a wapdesirev2 on freei.me i uploaded it on htdocs/ but when i visit my site just a blank page!! i think the problem is in htaccess this happen to me before.. but idk what to do right now.. I upload htaccess even rename it to php.ini but still just a blank page *cry* help help help..

htaccess and ini file are are two different things and can not just rename it.
    Did you connected script to the database?
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

yes he did conect corectly to database but some free hosts have safe mode on running and v2 is not working there.guy you can try to rename files in your script but thats take a lotof time do remodifing.i can suggest you to use x10 hosting.its free and on it you can run even facebok,youtube,social engine and other clones .there iw instal script of dolphin 7 comunity script and its workin fine even it protected script by dolphin creators.sorry for comercial for x10 just try to help

Comment

And how do you know that, I ask him...
        It should work with in safe mode.
        When someone has an idea to rename the htaccess file in the ini, it is natural to ask is the connected database and puted a tables...
        <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Working...
        X