how to block sql injection and php shell uploaders using the htaccess file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zonez never got hacked u idiot i closed it due to lack of intrest on my part. if u ****wits are guna keep being dumbasses then u can go **** yourselfs./ as i wont be helping anybody else with there scripts.the reason zonez closed was i let the hosting run out u noob.get yr facts right be4 making comments like that or u mite find yr sites hacked u idiot

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

thats true story ;)

Ozzy didnt get hacked he closed it and i said his lazy cuz he close not working on getting members lol :P
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

some people make it hard for others who are really here to learn, and their stupidity make that experienced coders don't wanna help noobs.

thanks for the share ozziemale
        Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

i dnt believe in spaming sub learnt years ago that just creates enimies.wen i nw own a site members join becus they wana. Spaming dnt do much except create ****. And dead inactive users who more then likely dnt come back.im workn ten hour days nw and get my kicks outa wifi hacking.plus gta misus nd a kid who needs me more thats why zonez closed.cus i simply dnt have time 4 it.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
            install mod_security and csf + turn on open_basedir protection ... rename uploaded files like if file name is abc.jpg then rename it auto with time or random names like 23dd21e2s.jpg you are safe as others but no one 100% safe in this world and who is expert s(he) can brake any security
            how to install that mod_security,.............. it sounds great!

Comment

Yes my first lavascript is mobilezonez and my 2009/2010 script is 60%arawap and 30%mobilezonez script. Ozzie did a lot of work on his script. Thankz@ ozzie but the .htacces not correct
              have connected with http://adexchat.com ?
              Fun up with
              http://forum.adexchat.com

Comment

I tried to use that htaccess but still my forum was hacked.

Comment

Working...
                X