How about coders of coding talk project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about coders of coding talk project.

A facebook mobile like script. A community script with news feed, friends, status, photos, videos, tagging, etc. in mobile version for wap users. Just a suggestions for legend coders of cc. Maybe edit a lava and put this functions. Just a suggestions my friends.

You want high powerful coders to code this ??

You are dreaming mate no coders will make this and post it here so it can be sold or taken rights away pmpl....

Well unless zend new one stops dezending files if so i will do that
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

The problem is no1 will really work together on this and more fighting will start than if some1 works on his own.
      I agree mobile needs a good quality community site but then it should not be based around lavalair at all.
      I will rather wait for official english version of johncms which is bieng coded by the johncms ppl now.
      My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
      sigpic

Comment

@mobidev ur right its time for a change..the problem is no one want to help each other cause their only think for theirself. If i only have the talent i will.. This project is not impossible if everyone will help each other.

Added after 5 minutes:

thats why ru coders rock..they have peace and unity.. Unlike other forum.. Members are fighting cause they think they are better with other. Share other people works but dont share his mine.. Hope all of you friends understand the real meaning of this topic.
        Last edited by tsinelas; 28.07.10, 23:47.

Comment

lol true there be alot of fighting

But if i really had to work as a team i will work with

djmatix , crazybumi , loony , ori , riderz

Those the people i trust.....
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

@subzero..im looking forward for that..go cc team..

Added after 3 minutes:

djmatix , crazybumi , loony , ori , riderz u all r great coders..if u wil help each other u cn make a powerful comm script better than lava
            Last edited by tsinelas; 29.07.10, 06:07.

Comment

Why need them i have a script has more power then lavalair also no bugs just little errors of not is not DONE yet problem lol
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

do u code it friend???when it wil be done..lol

Comment

Yip that's the truth russian coders rock.
                  And sub yeah I agree with u I trust riderz aswell but I'm not a coder for jack sh!t lol.
                  I'm just a noob that knows how to copy an paste and that's about that downloaded php5 for dummies and yeah I'm a dummy lol.
                  1 thing is if I do edit on something I always leave original copyights. I would love to see a gr8 mobile social community site emerge.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsinelas View Post
                    do u code it friend???when it wil be done..lol
                    Yes its all my new coding no one else.

So basic its the best cos you or me can't steal id unless

1. You have a simple password like abc123 , username , 12345 , abcd

Thats only reason i added in terms of use easy passwords is only way to get your user acc with us

Originally posted by mobidev View Post
                    Yip that's the truth russian coders rock.
                    And sub yeah I agree with u I trust riderz aswell but I'm not a coder for jack sh!t lol.
                    I'm just a noob that knows how to copy an paste and that's about that downloaded php5 for dummies and yeah I'm a dummy lol.
                    1 thing is if I do edit on something I always leave original copyights. I would love to see a gr8 mobile social community site emerge.
                    Well your a learner ( noob now we make you a pro ) so don't panic
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Ur great mate..when ur done send me a pm for a demo..ur nice mate..@mob im just like u..but all pro came from noob..

Comment

Lol thx sub. I'm gona test something I whipped up from copied and pasted other scripts
                        Something I wanted for long time is a small mobile classifieds ad script where ppl can list goods for sale or trade.
                        I currently have 4 categories trade, hire, sale and rentals. If it works I will share it here and hopefully from there I will make it even bigger with photo uploads and expiration dates to a listing.
                        It using a flatfile database currently.
                        sigpic

Comment

i agree i think the top coders of this site should make a 2010 style mob com script and sort of make it like johncms commercially with all the proper copyright and opensource standard be nice to see. i on the other hand have no interest in wap scripts even tho i had a bash at coding one but never finished it i lost interest after a few months lol i think ppl know lava too much now thats why it keeps getting hacked it cos too many ppl know the source code so ppl are finding exploits in the script i think a new script would be great tho id help out altho im limited in knowledge of wap as i dont normally code wapsites i would still try to help offers there

Comment

it will be great but........its not easy as u think,not the coding but.

Comment

ok suppose they made it!.. Why they share here for free lol? It will be great script any ways...

Comment

Working...
                              X