• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tested from E72 and PC.
    Working well.

Comment

Originally posted by firemax View Post
      it's working for me. did you read this note 'Please Note: Choose Your Video Format to Download. If You Got a Blank Page, Click Your Phone Back Button & Try Again.'

if others want to test this link, dn't click on the link. copy & paste url in to browser.

thank you man 'something else' :D
      yep only low quality is working for me on pc .... also on the link i gave you the "Video Seach" link takes you to "Page Not Found. Click Here to Back Yaaya.mobi Home."

Comment

Hi there,

thanks all for all your comments.

Check this testing script demo with your both pc & mobile then report me problems. Yaaya.mobi Free Mobilie 3GP,MP4,FLV Videos Download

i'm not always working for money. i need your help to help you. i think that we all are not deathless peoples.
        Working Fine Bro both on pc and mobile ....//bUt sum Time it needs to be reload....but works well...

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
          yep only low quality is working for me on pc .... also on the link i gave you the "Video Seach" link takes you to "Page Not Found. Click Here to Back Yaaya.mobi Home."
          yes, i have blocked referring . you need to copy url to your browser. don't click on the link.

Originally posted by stolen_moment View Post
          Working Fine Bro both on pc and mobile ....//bUt sum Time it needs to be reload....but works well...
          yes, i'm looking for solution to fix this problem. then i'll upload the script.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
          PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
          Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

working fine ur testing script.......plz share ...thanx

Comment

yes, i have blocked referring . you need to copy url to your browser. don't click on the link.
              Copy This Link into your browser:
              Hindi Rhymes Lagte Tare Kitne Pyare-Free Mobilie 3GP,MP4,FLV Video Download Yaaya.mobi
              and then Click "Video Search"

Comment

Originally posted by spidy
                lol he wasnt sharing it, if u want buy this for $5 pm me. demo
                LOL, dnt do that again.

working youtube script for free http://coding-talk.com/f14/latest-yo...10-a-7537.html

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
                Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

A quick update, check this out
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by firemax; 11.08.10, 04:18.

Comment

missing files?
                    Nice Effects

Comment

Originally posted by pretend View Post
                      missing files?
                      missing? what's the problem bro?

Comment

this is all what i get

Yaaya.mobi
                        Mobile Video Serch Engine
                        Start Searching Milions of Video Now
                        Add your Ad

New Releases

theres no thumbnails of videos also and categories also doesnt work. it is totally different from a mini youtube than it was and no videos appear.
                        Nice Effects

Comment

Originally posted by pretend View Post
                          this is all what i get

Yaaya.mobi
                          Mobile Video Serch Engine
                          Start Searching Milions of Video Now
                          Add your Ad

New Releases

theres no thumbnails of videos also and categories also doesnt work. it is totally different from a mini youtube than it was and no videos appear.
                          A demo pls.

Comment

missing? what's the problem bro?
                            Problem is That u Didnt Give us Detail.php
                            in view.php u added your yaaya.mobi/details.php...it didnt works for us..user get redirected to your site...

One More Thing I want to add in this reply...the new script of youtube is not phone browser friendly...
                            Last edited by stolen_moment; 11.08.10, 06:00.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen_moment View Post
                              Problem is That u Didnt Give us Detail.php
                              in view.php u added your yaaya.mobi/details.php...it didnt works for us..user get redirected to your site...

One More Thing I want to add in this reply...the new script of youtube is not phone browser friendly...
                              accept karazywap.com script and yaaya.mobi other script
                              this is the working demo of this script.
                              http://yaaya.co.cc/yaaya/yaayav/demo/
                              Copy & paste this url to your browser. i can't see any problem with this script. i think that some phone browser dnt support to downloading files if not got the header file size. i'll fix this problem in next update.

Comment

this is the working demo of this script. Copy & paste this url to your browser. i can't see any problem with this script. i think that some phone browser dnt support to downloading files if not got the header file size. i'll fix this problem in next update.
                                bro i think problem in the get method.....
                                show download links like old script
                                i mean like this 3gp ! Mp4 ! Flv on view.php page
                                if you do this problem will be solved for mobiles... i hope it is just 5 minute work for you

Comment

Working...
                                X