Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what online stat in profile bro?

Comment

thanks kaboom, i do not first use the core then i let the errors show so i see the errors by the way thanks
      Did I help you?
      You can help me too
      Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

cool thanks for the share..

Comment

Originally posted by kabooms View Post
          welcome joseg tnt

heres Smile Generator for lava wml and xhtml
          thanks bro

Comment

your sql for the tam game is fooked

Error
            SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `ph_bazzztord_faqs` -- INSERT INTO `ph_bazzztord_faqs` (`id`, `category`, `question`, `answer`) VALUES (2, '', 'What are those stats?', 'If one of parameters will exceed 150% or becomes below 0% the kapet will die.'), (3, '', 'How to feed my KAPet?', 'Just tell your friends to feed your pet and 300 plusses will be deducted from their account per feed.'), (4, '', 'No Feeding Limitation?', 'KAPet can only be feed once a day.'), (5, '', 'How to challenge other masters?', 'You can make a challenge if you reached level 10.'), (6, '', 'How does my pet level up?', 'Other members need to feed your pet by clicking the link Feed My Pet!'), (7, '', 'What are levels for?', 'Levels are just a fun thing for our kapet. If your pet gets a high enough level it will be placed in the top.'), (8, '', 'How to Challenge?', 'Ur level should be 10 as well as ur opponent. View the profile of the pet then click send challenge. Place your bet and send the challenge. u[...]

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '2' for key 1
            Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Richie24 View Post

Error
              SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `ph_bazzztord_faqs` -- INSERT INTO `ph_bazzztord_faqs` (`id`, `category`, `question`, `answer`) VALUES (2, '', 'What are those stats?', 'If one of parameters will exceed 150% or becomes below 0% the kapet will die.'), (3, '', 'How to feed my KAPet?', 'Just tell your friends to feed your pet and 300 plusses will be deducted from their account per feed.'), (4, '', 'No Feeding Limitation?', 'KAPet can only be feed once a day.'), (5, '', 'How to challenge other masters?', 'You can make a challenge if you reached level 10.'), (6, '', 'How does my pet level up?', 'Other members need to feed your pet by clicking the link Feed My Pet!'), (7, '', 'What are levels for?', 'Levels are just a fun thing for our kapet. If your pet gets a high enough level it will be placed in the top.'), (8, '', 'How to Challenge?', 'Ur level should be 10 as well as ur opponent. View the profile of the pet then click send challenge. Place your bet and send the challenge. u[...]

MySQL said:

because you try to run your sql twice..and once
              just change the ph_bazzztord_faqs to pet_faqs
              and if tour post appear delete first your table then run again..

Comment

Error
                SQL query:

MySQL said:

change the value of 2 for the key 1 or delete the 1 row that made some conflict

or simply post the table and its dumping data here,, ill do it for you..
                Last edited by huwad; 11.12.09, 04:47.

Comment

oooo this gives me something to do thanx mate have been looking for some of theses codes nice one

Comment

error adding this code to my core
                    Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

error adding this code to my core
                      what sql u added from? and what error u got?
                      com site: http://vampist.net
                      download site: http://wapdloads.net
                      fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

can you also share us the sql of that gsm.pinoy3g.info script thankz lol...
                        i have a little question, is that script complete thanks tnt........

Comment

Tol ok ah..pti conversation ncopy p..db script ng crazy chat 2?..

Comment

where is the register.php file?

Comment

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pending() in /home/kozmoz/public_html/chat.php on line 811

what is the code of this function? thanks
                              LESS TALK. LESS MISTAKE.

HTTP://APPSROB.COM - LIST OF MY FACEBOOK APPS!

Comment

Originally posted by icen01
                                may you post the complete script of that gsm.pinoy3g.info, also the sql thankzzz all
                                jejejejeje
                                still noob? its easy to create for that...if u learn visual foxpro that is very simple to apply database and basic
                                com site: http://vampist.net
                                download site: http://wapdloads.net
                                fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

Working...
                                X