arawp error help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arawp error help please

Hi wonder if there is someone that can help got arawap full hack but when i install it and go to main page i get this error message (Fatal error: Cannot redeclare connectdb() (previously declared in /home2/incredab/public_html/core.php:1 in /home2/incredab/public_html/core.php on line 24) looked in core.php can find any probs

Cannot redeclare connectdb()
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

so what must i do

Comment

i think in that script the conectdb are placed in two places mabe its in config.php and core.php remove the one in config
        Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

i did change in config.php but cant find anything in core.php dam dum struck here the error is only on main login page the script works but cant login when logged out

Comment

post the core file where u have declared he function connectdb(), also show me ur config file aswell as the file which the error comes up in. or simply you can just look where on a single page there is connectdb(); connectdb(); been writtern twice.
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

i think i made it work before by changing the headers or by replacing the first lines in core.php, get from another core.php
              Last edited by capofret; 24.07.09, 12:21.
              LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
              site closed.
              im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
              www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
              i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Originally posted by hosted4life.info View Post
                Hi wonder if there is someone that can help got arawap full hack but when i install it and go to main page i get this error message (Fatal error: Cannot redeclare connectdb() (previously declared in /home2/incredab/public_html/core.php:1 in /home2/incredab/public_html/core.php on line 24) looked in core.php can find any probs
                why u trying to use this script?

use other scripts which are here and they are better than arawap.it is methos script which is edited in arawap.

some files not included in that arawap script which is here so i would suggest u to use other script and edit it as you like.
                Last edited by thunderwap; 25.07.09, 07:25.
                sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

hey bro plz upload arawap script

Comment

Working...
                  X