wapdesire v2 xhtml (teaze-n-plz.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey how about the logo idk how... i try to upload logo_1.png but it doesn't show help me just pm me.. and the profile pic... help me on my hosting too in freei.me the downloads and galley didn't work... i can upload but can't download the file... help just pm me pls.. i'm just a noob in coding. and in gallery the preview doesn't show..
    Last edited by pugay; 28.12.10, 05:08.

Comment

still no response...

Comment

r u sure gdlibrary enabled on your host? Gallery, logo, etc require gdlibrary

Comment

Wow, all users have access to "hidden" tools?

Edit:

Never mind I guess that is just for the ID 1
          Last edited by Furcifer; 01.05.11, 22:19.

Comment

nice share lavalair script bro

Comment

I am unable to sign up. I use unlimitedtree.com free cPANEL X hosting. What can i do ? Plz help me.
              Plz give any demo if script is very good then i go to buy paid host for this script
              Last edited by Pavan; 27.05.11, 04:31.

Comment

Friends i find another error. I login in my site. And click on any link like chat,forums,buddylist etc, then it shows session expired. Where i can increase session time. Plz help

Comment

in the settings menu under owner tools or the settings table in the database, change the sesexp value to however many minutes you want the session length to be

Comment

Originally posted by woody View Post
                    in the settings menu under owner tools or the settings table in the database, change the sesexp value to however many minutes you want the session length to be
                    i changed in settings table. I change sesexp from 20 to 100 but same problem is there. Any help

Comment

ive got the site up no problem but i keep getting

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in/home/*********/public_html/core/functions.inc on line 222

function getnumonline($sid)
                      {
                      if(ghosts(getuid_sid($sid))){
                      $online=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users a INNER JOIN online b ON a.id=b.uid"));
                      $online2=$online[0];
                      }else{
                      $online=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users a INNER JOIN online b ON a.id=b.uid"));
                      $online2=$online[0];
                      $count=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users a INNER JOIN online b ON a.id=b.uid WHERE a.hidden='1' AND a.id!='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
                      if($count[0]>0)$online2=($online[0]-$count[0]);
                      }
                      return $online2;
                      }

im guessing something is wrong but cant figure what it is, anyone help?

Added after 2 minutes:

this error is showing up on site on every page
                      Last edited by Kirsty; 20.08.11, 13:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirsty View Post
                        ive got the site up no problem but i keep getting

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in/home/*********/public_html/core/functions.inc on line 222

function getnumonline($sid)
                        {
                        if(ghosts(getuid_sid($sid))){
                        $online2=$online[0];
                        }else{
                        $online2=$online[0];
                        $count=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users a INNER JOIN online b ON a.id=b.uid WHERE a.hidden='1' AND a.id!='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"));
                        if($count[0]>0)$online2=($online[0]-$count[0]);
                        }
                        return $online2;
                        }

im guessing something is wrong but cant figure what it is, anyone help?

Added after 2 minutes:

this error is showing up on site on every page

inbox me yr site details kirst

Comment

When posting messages to forum of wapdesire v2 script, we have to use [br/] code to start a new line......I want to know if there is any other way to start new line without having to enter that code for every newline....

One more thing.... I made the post below to my wapdesire forum and I got XML parsing failed error.

Code:
                          ",>!663Y<,"(:
                          above is the post I made

Code:
                          XML parsing failed

XML parsing failed: syntax error (Line: 1, Character: 596)

Reparse document as HTML
                          Error:
                          invalid start-tag

Specification:
                          http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#NT-STag
                          above is the error I got

Comment

How to add points to database?

Comment

Yez i want it also. . ,please help me on how to add this feature, points sharing user to user. . . .also in

users vault> all uploaded files in that user wil display

users galery> all photo uploaded in that user will display with set as profile picture

Downloads> when user downloaded file, his/her points will deducted and it will automaticaly added to the file uploader

.please add that feature or teach me how to do that mazterz. . . . . .

Comment

thank you verymuch brother very good shared. I was looking for a long time and not able to find. Thank you again. Would you help with this I want you to help? mms scritps be administered on this feature?

Comment

Working...
                                X