Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metulj View Post
    personal experience?
    No i never spam at any site... but he ads at my site...lol...coz he dont have members

Comment

when going to dating cards selecting a random one.. if i press back .. url not found .. glad to help :D

Comment

Here in the script does not have trivia.php ???

Comment

how to fix this error at ADMIN PANEL..
          "YOU ARE NOT ADMIN"
          my id is 1 en my perm is 5..
          help..
          LESS TALK. LESS MISTAKE.

HTTP://APPSROB.COM - LIST OF MY FACEBOOK APPS!

Comment

admin perm is 2 it wont let other admin statuses in that panel excpt for ones with that permission

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
            Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Nothing happen ozzie same problem..
              LESS TALK. LESS MISTAKE.

HTTP://APPSROB.COM - LIST OF MY FACEBOOK APPS!

Comment

ozzie is script protected? can anyone upload a shell etc..

This my 1st time going to upload chat and dont wanna get hacked.

Comment

heple me

plz post table for gamae monster ''km_battlerecords'''

Comment

Originally posted by brentg View Post
                    ozzie is script protected? can anyone upload a shell etc..
                    This my 1st time going to upload chat and dont wanna get hacked.
                    probably there can be uploaded shell script..
                    but no one will be able to actually execute that shell script...
                    so for that matter is pretty much protected
                    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Wat is ths shel script ?

Comment

Hello Ozzy, I found some bug on your mobilezonez, may be u can help me ti fix it(need help ffrom u)

1.When I create a new room(private room), I has set a password to make it private. when I open the room that i'm just created, it can't be opened!
                        In that case, I has been fix it...
                        2.Second, when I'm chat on the private room, when click the user that inside it(I want send a private message to user inside room), I can't send message to her/him, the profile user also not working---> on the addres bar display it ...who=(empty)
                        3.When created blog, why user only comment on iduser(user id who create blog), may be u can create other blog version that other user can comment on idblog not iduser.

Can u help me ozzy?

Comment

im not using any lavalair script edits anymore my new script is my own maybe u could look at some of the other lava script edits here to find the answer to your problem i can provide updates for mobilezonez script but atm it no longer intrests me as its lavalair lol no offence amy and blaze

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Where is the download in your site?????????

Comment

please how can put the forum layout that you have actually??

Comment

hmmmppp! I have a problem,in u'r sql,i cannot upload in my phpmyadmin,my host is free,,can u give ryt sql.

Comment

Working...
                                X