X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sql

here is the sql again set owner perm to 5 and set your user id to number 1
    Attached Files

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

this is what i get when trying to import the sql file

Code:
      SQL query: 

--
      -- Dumping data for table `ibwf_clubs`
      --
      INSERT INTO `ibwf_clubs` ( `id` , `owner` , `name` , `description` , `rules` , `logo` , `plusses` , `created` ) 
      VALUES ( 8, 1, 'admin', 'admins only', 0x6e6168, '', 20, 1233924635 ) , -- --------------------------------------------------------
      --
      -- Table structure for table `ibwf_dating`
      --

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ibwf_dating` (
      `id` mediumint( 4 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
      `uid` varchar( 20 ) NOT NULL default '',
      `cat` char( 3 ) NOT NULL default '',
      `aboutme` text NOT NULL ,
      `lookingfor` text NOT NULL ,
      PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) 
      ) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT =5;

MySQL said:  
      #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ibwf_dating` (
        `id` mediumint(4) NOT NULL auto_in' at line 6
      i am not a coder or good in php so im not stupid .. just low knowledge about it lol .. ill try to do what says in taht but the thing is that it doesnt import the whole sql files ... there are only 24 tables?
      Last edited by metulj; 11.04.09, 06:55.

Comment

re

Originally posted by m3nth0r View Post
        this is what i get when trying to import the sql file

Code:
        SQL query: 

--
        -- Dumping data for table `ibwf_clubs`
        --
        INSERT INTO `ibwf_clubs` ( `id` , `owner` , `name` , `description` , `rules` , `logo` , `plusses` , `created` ) 
        VALUES ( 8, 1, 'admin', 'admins only', 0x6e6168, '', 20, 1233924635 ) , -- --------------------------------------------------------
        --
        --

PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) 

MySQL said:  
        #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ibwf_dating` (
          `id` mediumint(4) NOT NULL auto_in' at line 6
        i am not a coder or good in php so im not stupid .. just low knowledge about it lol .. ill try to do what says in taht but the thing is that it doesnt import the whole sql files ... there are only 24 tables?

im using the latest php version u may need to create the tables manually sometimes cutting and pasting doesnt work with sql

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

for example tried to import the sql file on a site and teh same error... and adds only 24 tables and i think there are much mor e.. so creating the tables will take ages .. the sql import dumps at clubs and dating

Comment

re

for example tried to import the sql file on a site and teh same error... and adds only 24 tables and i think there are much mor e.. so creating the tables will take ages .. the sql import dumps at clubs and dating
            try just creating the tables using short dumps not just one big 1 lol sql is like a toilet you do one big dump it prob will block up roflmao

Comment

Code:
              --
              --

PRIMARY KEY ( `id` ) 
              just import this part then it work 100% or what u wona do with the club part
              Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

methos mobizonez sql

Hope this sql will work for u i think everything are in here that are on mobizonez except for the trivia so u can just go thru the list what are on mine and whats on mobi the one i left out u can just add
                Attached Files

Comment

works fine mate .. thanks .. this is the sql from your your modded script of methos and mobizonez .. or just mobizonez.. if its from the modded one if its finished provide that one too mate :D

Comment

my script are almost done then im gona upload it to my server will tell u guys when its finish damn ive been coding the whole day (or atleast copy and pasting lol) just wish its all done that i can show my work to u guys

Comment

re

works fine mate .. thanks .. this is the sql from your your modded script of methos and mobizonez .. or just mobizonez.. if its from the modded one if its finished provide that one too mate :D
                      i will be once im satisfyed with its appearance

Comment

Lol ozzie my new edit have bugs and stuff but all tanx to ur gr8 script i have a new edit for methos Waplive this is how the new edit are looking like i dnt know if ppl will want this but ive made one for me

Comment

re

sofar ive converted the login page main menu and forums to wml alot yet to be done lol

Comment

dont spam at other site so our site may stay safe.......

Comment

Originally posted by friend View Post
                              dont spam at other site so our site may stay safe.......
                              personal experience?
                              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                              ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                              キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

i guest so lol :D
                                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                                _______
                                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                                _______
                                Info & Tips
                                php.net
                                w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                                X