Please Authenticate Yourself.
    Enter Password Below:[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Done!
    Authorisation Failed!!
    Wrong Password! Try Again
    ![/b]

Comment

ok those of you who want to gain acces to admin or head admin tools here are the updates i made in less then 20 mins even a noob can do this lol .Please study how this has been done so you can implement them in your own updates
      Attached Files

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

ok this seems to be a common question to why certain things dnt work
        this is for ppl using freehosts
        alot of freehosts dont provide or use htaccess pages or they have php globals turned off
        without php globals alot of functions will not will such as pms in chat signup etc

if you find that you havent got a htaccess page make one up or pm me for one that has the globals function activated
        if you do have such a page on your free host make sure you have in it the following

php_flag register_globals on

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

and yah.....like some mysql errors sometimes cannot be seen that is different to other hosting...thank you sir rampage

Comment

This script&#39;s original source is IndiFun.In coded by me and REY619, modded by the ozzie...

Comment

wow

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prab @ Mar 7 2009, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                This script&#39;s original source is IndiFun.In coded by me and REY619, modded by the ozzie...[/b]
                coded by who
                its lavascript mod
                so dont post bollox
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

hense my post title lol new script edit

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metulj @ Mar 8 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                    coded by who
                    its lavascript mod
                    so dont post bollox [/b]
                    lol 97% of the WAP forum/chat sites run a modded copy of lava script. This one is no exception. I coded many features like TTT biplayer, MMS, the new interface(cloned from Methos when their copy wasn&#39;t leaked) and hell lotta more to account for. And, I&#39;m working on the Blogs part now a days to give an entirely new experience of mobile blogging integrated in the lava script. It&#39;ll be launched soon.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prab @ Mar 8 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                      lol 97% of the WAP forum/chat sites run a modded copy of lava script. This one is no exception. I coded many features like TTT biplayer, MMS, the new interface(cloned from Methos when their copy wasn&#39;t leaked) and hell lotta more to account for. And, I&#39;m working on the Blogs part now a days to give an entirely new experience of mobile blogging integrated in the lava script. It&#39;ll be launched soon.[/b]
                      to mod script...
                      or to code script...
                      or to code addon for script...
                      those are three connected, but totaly different things...
                      so dont say that you have coded that script...
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

97% is lavalair ??

lol what is mine not close to 1 % of mine on the net lmao also its not lavalair or scotspaul script its grim-reapers script :P
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metulj @ Mar 8 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          to mod script...
                          or to code script...
                          or to code addon for script...
                          those are three connected, but totaly different things...
                          so dont say that you have coded that script...[/b]
                          Coded the mods and addons... Ok???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subzero @ Mar 8 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          97% is lavalair ??

lol what is mine not close to 1 % of mine on the net lmao also its not lavalair or scotspaul script its grim-reapers script :P[/b]
                          You are an exception and come in the rest 3%. I&#39;m talking about the small ones. :P

Comment

LOL
                            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                            _______
                            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

i cannot import the sql file mate i keep getting errors

Comment

re

Originally posted by sweetangel View Post
                                <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ozziemale31 @ Feb 26 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                                where I select this???on ownercp I not found this option...
                                what value is your id number for your user nick??

Comment

Working...
                                X