Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumeeth6666 View Post
    then secure my site i will pay
    Just a single line for you: "maybe, you can buy a lots of time new technologies by spending your money..... but if you wanna be a king of your code, than learn from your mistakes, analyze other failures and do it our self....."

On my starting point (in near at 2007), i was also pay from my pocket to do some securities on my site.... he did it well , but to very well... because of lack of knowledge i was not able to understand about the securities methods... resultant was that just after a month someone hacked my site again... on that day i realized that in programing world you can but a code but not the technologies....

I suggest you to do it yourself... maybe to got failure many time... but one day you will be the one who can secure the code from own mind....

Best of luck... Jai Hind
    Sandeep DiL (INDIAN)

Comment

hello i have a adnetwork script that i have installed on nainhost.in check and mail me on sales@nainhost.in for purchasing that script it's 110% secure from mysql bugs.

i made this with my own knowledge if anyone think its hackable so try to inject/hack..

one more thing this script is need to design as pc version...
      It's Impossible to hijack it.

Comment

how much is the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumeeth6666 View Post
          Thanks but can you make it secure ?

Ok final one.is rlmob.com secure ?

www.rlmob.com script it,s mine... own..

Comment

Working...
          X