X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something Else Php Decoder v1.0

Seeming a lot of people ask how to decode files such as:
    PHP Code:
    if(!function_exists("agF1gTdKEBPd6CaJ")) { function agF1gTdKEBPd6CaJ($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI) { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg=""$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY=0$qVh0gqGnK20A4iOB=strlen($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI); while($rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY $qVh0gqGnK20A4iOB) { if($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY] == ' ') { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg.=" "; } else if($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY] == '!') { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg.=chr((ord($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY+1])-ord('A'))*16+(ord($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY+2])-ord('a'))); $rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY+=2; } else { $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg.=chr(ord($ekV4gb3DGH29YotI[$rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY])+1); } $rZJ3glaFcSAz0dZY++; } return $fYZ2g87NjIGLnXVg; } }eval(agF1gTdKEBPd6CaJ('du`k!Ci`fE0fScJDAOc5B`I!Ci &gd !CbBhnpce]k_raf!CbBh%-dsjjpgn,lcr-%* !CbBd_lgjtcbs!Ci!Ciy cafm %%,!CbBd_lgjtcbs,%%9{ 9&((:')); 
    I thought I would make a script to help

To use: upload to your server and make sure you have curl enabled and also you have given write permissions to the directory you upload it to.

Attached Files

thanks a lot verry usefull.

Comment

files can't be download

Comment

• something else
        something else commented
        Editing a comment
        If the download link takes you to a blank page...
        Refresh the blank page and it should download

kosong0 - I downloaded the file successfully, what issues are you having ?
      wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

Comment

Working...
      X