Full Browser info on Lavalair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Browser info on Lavalair

Hi,when i look on user profile i want to see full browser infi,now it says for example Browser:Opera 9.80,bu i want to say Browser:Opera 9.80/Nokia E5. Can someone help me to solve this problem.Thank you very much

remove the explode($browser) from index.php - you may also want to change the browser field in the database to contain 255 characters

Comment

Thanks i will try it

Comment

$brws = explode(" ",$_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]);
        $ubr = $brws[0];
        What to write instead explode because i cant get $ubr

Comment

$ubr = $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"];

you may also want to use mysql_escape_string() to stop any browser sql injections

eg:

$ubr = mysql_escape_string($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]);
          Last edited by something else; 19.05.15, 07:46.

Comment

Thanks,but i must replace mysql_escape_string with mysql_real_escape_string because it will send error

Comment

oops yes lol

Comment

Than you very much,it worked perfectly,i have one question:Does anyone know how to upload smilies with code directly from phone/computer because when i upload smilies i must enter url of the smiley and then when you send pm it gets reported

Comment

Now on browser is showing opera9.80/(Android bla bla) but not phone model

Comment

Originally posted by stefan998 View Post
                    Than you very much,it worked perfectly,i have one question:Does anyone know how to upload smilies with code directly from phone/computer because when i upload smilies i must enter url of the smiley and then when you send pm it gets reported
                    Don't add it with http, add just folder location.

./folder/smiles/smile.gif

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Now on browser is showing opera9.80/(Android bla bla) but not phone model
                      See this: http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...eal-user-agent
                      <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

PHP Code:
                        //////

$ubr = isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_OPERAMINI_PHONE_UA']) ? mysql_real_escape_string($_SERVER['HTTP_X_OPERAMINI_PHONE_UA']) : mysql_real_escape_string($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);

////// 

Comment

Sorry didnt see your post arnage

Comment

Hi,when i look on user profile i want to see full browser infi,now it says for example Browser:Opera 9.80,bu i want to say Browser:Opera 9.80/Nokia E5. Can someone help me to solve this problem.Thank you very much
                            copy this code and paste in index.php

PHP Code:
                            $agent mysql_real_escape_string ($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);
                            $agent2 $agent
                            now put this code in core

PHP Code:
                            ///////////////////////////////////////////Get Browser in detail

function getbrowser_uid($uid)
                            {

$not mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT useragent FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$uid."'"));
                              return 
                            $not[0];

now put this new table in ibwf_users

PHP Code:
                            `useragentvarchar(250NOT NULL
                            make sure u put this code in index.php else it will show blank

PHP Code:
                            $res mysql_query("UPDATE ibwf_users SET browserm='".$ubr."', useragent='".$agent2."', ipadd='".$uip."' WHERE id='".getuid_sid($sid)."'"); 

now put this in user profile to see their user agent

PHP Code:
                            $nopli mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT useragent FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$who."'"));
                              echo 
                            "User Agent Details:</b> $nopli[0]<br/>"
                            Last edited by thunderwap; 21.05.15, 05:35.
                            sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

Thanks,but i must replace mysql_escape_string with mysql_real_escape_string because it will send error
                              practice using mysqli instead of mysql mysql will be depreciated soon

http://wapx.amob.com
                              Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X