Last Forum Post On Main Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to Last Forum Post On Main Menu

hello , im just playing with a script atm trying to learn. How the hell do i get the last forum post to show on the main menu . I once got it to say last forum post on the main menu But that's all it said. It did not show any forum post when i made a test account and replied to a topic??? www.cheekynitez.com

This is not the HELP section this is the section you share scripts why do so many people ignore the most basic of rules and decency to comply with it but they would ecpect people to do it on their sites!!!!!!!
    My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
    sigpic

Comment

This is not the HELP section this is the section you share scripts why do so many people ignore the most basic of rules and decency to comply with it but they would ecpect people to do it on their sites!!!!!!! And then the site is a damned lavalair site again lol
      My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
      sigpic

Comment

i did not know where to post this sorry

Comment

Originally posted by blotter View Post
          hello , im just playing with a script atm trying to learn. How the hell do i get the last forum post to show on the main menu . I once got it to say last forum post on the main menu But that's all it said. It did not show any forum post when i made a test account and replied to a topic??? www.cheekynitez.com
          PHP Code:
          <?php

$lpt 
          mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id, name FROM ibwf_topics ORDER BY
          lastpost DESC LIMIT 1"
          ));
          $nops mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(id) FROM ibwf_posts WHERE tid = '".$lpt[0]."'"));
          if(
          $nops[0]==0)
          {
          $pinfo mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT authorid FROM ibwf_topics WHERE id = '".$lpt[0]."'"));
          $tluid $pinfo[0];
          }else{
          $pinfo mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT uid FROM ibwf_posts ORDER BY dtpost
          DESC LIMIT 1"
          ));
          $tluid $pinfo[0];
          }
          $tlnm htmlspecialchars($lpt[1]);
          $tlnick getnick_uid($tluid);
          $tpclnk "<a
          href="
          index.php?action=viewtpc&amp;tid=$lpt[0]&amp;go=last&amp;sid=$sid">$tlnm</a>";
          $vulnk "<a
          href="
          index.php?action=viewuser&amp;who=$tluid&amp;sid=$sid">$tlnick</a>";
          echo 
          "<div><center><b>Last Post: $tpclnk, BY: $vulnk</b><br/></center></div>";

?>
          sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

Working...
          X