My Wapdesire V2 Edit - Enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wapdesire V2 Edit - Enjoy

My wapdesire v2 edit,Wouldnt be giving this away only i cant afford to stay hosting, and free cPanel doesnt work. Anyways if you like it dont forget to say thanks

Demo
    LateNytz

Username: MRMENTAL
    Password: pass

It has loads of features and if you need anything, just let me know and ill try code it.

Cheers.

Also have latenytz.info and cheekywap.info to give away. only registered them last month.
    Attached Files

server

it keeps saying could not connect to database even though i did

Added after 3 minutes:

i mean couldn not connect to server
    Last edited by tupac; 05.07.13, 02:58.

Comment

How to fix it

Originally posted by tupac View Post
      it keeps saying could not connect to database even though i did

Added after 3 minutes:

i mean couldn not connect to server
      go into core folder and in config.php add your cPanel Ip

Comment

i dont find config ? where i config my site database and pass ?

Comment

Originally posted by alkatrazzz View Post
          i dont find config ? where i config my site database and pass ?
          go to core/config.inc setup your database info there then open core/config.inc and setup your cpanel IP in there

Comment

Originally posted by DeViLzHeLpEr View Post
            My wapdesire v2 edit,Wouldnt be giving this away only i cant afford to stay hosting, and free cPanel doesnt work. Anyways if you like it dont forget to say thanks

Demo
            LateNytz

Username: MRMENTAL
            Password: pass

It has loads of features and if you need anything, just let me know and ill try code it.

Cheers.

Also have latenytz.info and cheekywap.info to give away. only registered them last month.
            Hi I've installed and followed the steps mentioned my site is showing now but I cant seem to login they keep saying the user doesn't exists, I went into PHPmyAdmin and saw the user is in there. where am I going wrong?

Comment

Whr i cnct db bro ?

Comment

Hi people, if it's a chat or community youre looking for just send me a message and i'll make it with all the features for free...
                Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Originally posted by kevk3v View Post
                  Hi people, if it's a chat or community youre looking for just send me a message and i'll make it with all the features for free...
                  why not just create and share then ?
                  ...just asking...
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Because they always ignore it and keep on using Lavalair, thats why I said i'll create them like they want, lol...
                    Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

why there is no captcha to be input in the box, when trying to register? and also cant use the username and pass given...is there we need to config aside from the ip?

Comment

Nice Share bro thanks

Comment

I'm using wamp server and I try to upload it to free web hosting site. But still encountering an error can you help me guys.. the error is when you register nothing happen when entering all fields. And also error in login. It says username doest exist, username and password I enter is correct

Comment

Originally posted by francis11 View Post
                            I'm using wamp server and I try to upload it to free web hosting site. But still encountering an error can you help me guys.. the error is when you register nothing happen when entering all fields. And also error in login. It says username doest exist, username and password I enter is correct
                            Register Globals on or add lots of $_GET's and $_POST's everywhere

Comment

where is sql file and it always says db not connect even i checked it 3 times

Comment

Working...
                              X