Vk.com music, movies search & tokens generator .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vk.com music, movies search & tokens generator .

I've sold this script for 75$ on freelancer , since i'm still "devoted" to this forum because i've learned lots of things here .. i'm sharing it for free .

Here is the tutorial + script :

Login on vk.com with your account !

Create an app on vk.com accessing

select STANDALONE APP !!

Authorize app :

Modify the following link and access it in your browser .

Code:
    http://oauth.vk.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=APP_ID_HERE&redirect_uri=&response_type=token&scope=24&state=&display=page&m=0&email=USER_ID_HERE&pass=USER_PASSWORD_HERE
    APP_ID_HERE = your app id
    USER_ID_HERE = your e-mail or phone number you used on vk.com login
    USER_PASSWORD_HERE = the password you used on vk.com login

I have updated the script , they have captcha settup now for repeated logins.. so first time you need to access the file that generates tokens in your browser and enter the captcha and submit , the script will create a cookie.txt on your ftp that will be used for next time when is accessed .

Follow steps :

1) upload files from the archive to your ftp .
    2) accesss http://youraddress.tld/tokens.php enter captcha and submit !
    3) close browser tab ( after entering captcha and submit ! )
    4) open new tab on address http://youraddress.tld/tokens.php , reload .. each time your refresh you get new token , the script now is using logged in cookies !

you do step 3 than 4 because on step 3 you submit captcha and login on vk , that is what happens in backend so if you refresh in step 3 your browser submits and login will be done again and again and again on tokens.php backend .. which was not supposed to , so you need to close step 3 and open + refresh in step 4 to see if it works !

If the script is not generating tokens anymore it means that session has expired , login on ftp and delete cookie.txt , than follow step 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 again ... the session will last long .. so don't need to worry about lots of required "deletes" of cookie.txt and login.

Enjoy the new release & have a nice day , let me know if it works :

ONE LAST NOTE !!

if on step 2) you can't see the captcha like in the above picture.

it means that there was "no captcha" requested by the server so all you need to do is to just submit the form and > press continue button, the script will create cookie.txt after logging in to vk wich will be used for further tokens generating .

By accessing index.php you can search for music and videos !

Don't you guys forget to config the script with your username > password & app id on vkconfig.php .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by just_m3.; 13.01.15, 13:11.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

It seems that they have placed captcha on the search api .. so music and movies search is not working for now , i will update the script when i get time , tokens generator works without problem if you guys need the "token" .

updated vkcore.php i've settup cookie.txt use on api search calls so it works now .

I've forgot to say that this is a raw script which means that it has no style applied on , feel free to modify & edit according your needs .
    Last edited by just_m3.; 13.01.15, 18:36.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

• Boris Vásquez
      Boris Vásquez commented
      Editing a comment
      i doesn't work currently. could you please fix it. Thank you
Working...
X