Mobile Community Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to fix?
    Warning: require_once(/include/functions/func_general.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \include\start.php on line 9

Comment

• something else
      something else commented
      Editing a comment
      Delete or comment out line 9 in \include\start.php if you don't have the file /include/functions/func_general.php

• rajveer
      rajveer commented
      Editing a comment
      you have to tell on which page you see that error i checked script it has that func general file ?? are you using old version try to re download from here

sorry guys but this script is half cooked made a new script with look of w8u css and with pdo but that one sql is diff so will not match with this one
    ComputerForumz - Latest Tech News

Mobbest.tk-Free Mobile Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by rajveer View Post
      sorry guys but this script is half cooked made a new script with look of w8u css and with pdo but that one sql is diff so will not match with this one
      nice script (y) do you have another social script.?

Comment

no scripts just wapdesire and gumchat to check stuff how it was coded

changed my route to computer java and unity3d

have one project in mind but no 3d assets so sleeping only these days
        ComputerForumz - Latest Tech News

Mobbest.tk-Free Mobile Downloads

Comment

I can make you one. Just ping me I also do android and ios apps.

http://wapx.amob.com
          Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RikaJP View Post
            how to fix?
            Warning: require_once(/include/functions/func_general.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \include\start.php on line 9
            Look for the file "include/functions/func_general.php" then come back here if you've found it.

http://wapx.amob.com
            Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Working...
            X