Php4 Discontinued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Php4 Discontinued

[13-Jul-2007] Today it is exactly three years ago since PHP 5 has been released. In those three years it has seen many improvements over PHP 4. PHP 5 is fast, stable & production-ready and as PHP 6 is on the way, PHP 4 will be discontinued.

The PHP development team hereby announces that support for PHP 4 will continue until the end of this year only. After 2007-12-31 there will be no more releases of PHP 4.4. We will continue to make critical security fixes available on a case-by-case basis until 2008-08-08. Please use the rest of this year to make your application suitable to run on PHP 5.

For documentation on migration for PHP 4 to PHP 5, we would like to point you to our migration guide. There is additional information available in the PHP 5.0 to PHP 5.1 and PHP 5.1 to PHP 5.2 migration guides as well.

<snigger>
    no longer in the game

Comment

i already use php ver 5 lol

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

my script only works on php5 lol

Comment

drugs sp works on php5 2 lol
          Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

drugs sp works on php5 2 lol[/b]
            Not the whole coding. if you haven&#39;t edit anything then most of the coding is php4

Comment

only good thing about php 5 is that it will get rid of d scotspaul script. i freakin hate it. lol.

Comment

only good thing about php 5 is that it will get rid of d scotspaul script. i freakin hate it. lol.[/b]
                you gotta admit it was fun edititng the msg on the main page and changing ppls profiles and banning devices!!

loved it when i got spammed by sum1 using that code!
                you dont even need to be logged in to change the msg on main page!!

even beter was when sum1 hacked his server and erased about 14 of the sites he hosted<ahem>!

he stole a full version of a heavily modded wml/cgi code of me shortly before that happend!
                still he couldnt get it to work the thick phuck!

happy new year!
                no longer in the game

Comment

lol i got an edit works on PHP 5 but yea SP script is crap lol

Comment

Working...
                  X