HeliosBB (new lavalair edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HeliosBB (new lavalair edition)

Nothing special another lavalair edition... but this one looks like vbulletin :D Coded by me... and the design was stolen ;)
    Screenshot: Click image for larger version

Name:	skrin.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	112912

Features:
    - It uses cookies to handle sessions
    - A nice look
    - Very secure (uses PHPs mysqli extension instead of the old one, secured against sql injections with table prefixes and of course escaping)
    - A nice simple topic overview
    - Guests can access the forums and topics but can't post or do anything else
    there are some other things I added like: clean URLs (rewrites them), a new game called EdyPET, a news module, an RSS channel with it, a special smileys module (stolen from JCMS ) took me a bit to make it work on lava... etc.
    I'm adding the zip file with the script and another one: The exported database...

Hope you have fun with it!

Added after 2 minutes:

I forgot to say that it is in Bosnian so you'll have to translate it and I have it running as a project on sourceforge.. here is the link: HeliosBB | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net
    Last edited by Edyka; 25.10.12, 11:19. Reason: A few typos :)

i will wait for the englis version of this nice script

Comment

This is version 1.0 maybe I'll make version 2 one day it has some unfinished things like preview of images in the gallery and the Top users list but all in all it is ok

Originally posted by hi_jakkk View Post
      i will wait for the englis version of this nice script
      Someone has to translate it first don't be lazy! Do it yourself
      Last edited by arnage; 26.10.12, 10:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Edyka View Post
        This is version 1.0 maybe I'll make version 2 one day it has some unfinished things like preview of images in the gallery and the Top users list but all in all it is ok

Someone has to translate it first don't be lazy! Do it yourself
        Who releases unfinished codes?

Comment

So how u get this thing to work? Wappyland.oo.gd changed the index.php added details to config in incfiles still now luck :/ 2bad aswell was gonna do it to english
          Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

lmao maybe i zipped the wrong index file the version 1.5 (soon) will have a simple installer

Comment

Can anyone tell me where I can downliad this script please,Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post

Who releases unfinished codes?
                have you ever seen a "finished" code on here - people are more likely to release unfinished codes on here - as its is something either they cant be bothered to fix or just at a stage where they would like you too think for yourself and be able to finsih it yourself - in fact its a good thing, it helps people to learn to script

Originally posted by stefan998 View Post
                Can anyone tell me where I can downliad this script please,Thanks very much
                Step 1: buy an internet enabled device - and rent a line off of an internet supplier.
                Step 2: Set up your device with internet connections
                Step 3: open your web browser
                Step 4: goto http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...valair-edition (requires registration)
                Step 5: Click on the link to the file (in this case the file name)
                Step 6: Choose folder location where to download it too.
                Step 7: Wait until the file has finished downloading.
                Step 8:
                Step 9: (optional but highly recommended) Get your friends to slap some sense in you for using UCWEB.

So to recap "where I can downliad this script " - the answer is anywhere there is an internet connection that you have access to.

Last edited by something else; 05.06.15, 04:02.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post

have you ever seen a "finished" code on here - people are more likely to release unfinished codes on here - as its is something either they cant be bothered to fix or just at a stage where they would like you too think for yourself and be able to finsih it yourself - in fact its a good thing, it helps people to learn to script

Step 1: buy an internet enabled device - and rent a line off of an internet supplier.
                  Step 2: Set up your device with internet connections
                  Step 3: open your web browser
                  Step 4: goto http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...valair-edition (requires registration)
                  Step 5: Click on the link to the file (in this case the file name)
                  Step 6: Choose folder location where to download it too.
                  Step 7: Wait until the file has finished downloading.
                  Step 8:
                  Step 9: (optional but highly recommended) Get your friends to slap some sense in you for using UCWEB.

So to recap "where I can downliad this script " - the answer is anywhere there is an internet connection that you have access to.
                  I know that,but where is a working script because this is full of errors and it hasn't all parts

Comment

Most scripts on here will be full of mysql errors when you first put them up due to no data in the database.....
                    eg: no smiley data in the database will cause an error such as:
                    mysql_fetch_array expects parameter 1 to be resource boolean given (in other words its returning an invalid array - seeming there is no data inside the array means that its not an array (array should at least have 1 variable inside of it.)

If there is files missing then the likelyhood of finding a copy with them in it will be a hard job as its more than likely all they have.

Personally if you like the way this looks and there is files missing i would just take the css file and add it to a different version of lava as most of the time it will work as they haven't gone through the whole script adding names or classes to every object.

Comment

Working...
                    X