X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Php Grabber Script Generator v1.2 by Something Else

So its been over 2 years since i updated this script ... so its about time

What's new?
    • 100% working - tested on Chrome and Opera.
    • Working with a lot more Javascript - so you don't have to wait for page load etc.
    • New View Source Iframe - so you don't have to swap back and forth from pages.
    • Resizeable Source and Preview Iframes - to make it easier to see what your doing.

How do i use this?
    See the instructions note inside zip file ;)

Happy Grabbing ;)
    Attached Files

***INSTRUCTION***

//================================================== ==================================================//
    // PHP GRABBER SCRIPT GENERATOR v1.2 //
    // Scripted By: //
    // _________ __ .__ .__ //
    // / _____/ ____ _____ _____/ |_||__ |__| ____ ____ //
    // \_____ \ / _ \ / \_/ __ \ __\ | \||/ \ / ___\ //
    // / ( <_> ) Y Y \ ___/| | | Y \ | | \//_/ > //
    // /_______ /\____/|__|_| /\___>__| |___| /__|___| /\___ / //
    // \/ \/ \/ \/ \//_____/ //
    // ___________.__ //
    // \_ _____/| | ______ ____ //
    // | __)_ | | / ___// __ \ //
    // | \| |__\___ \\ ___/ //
    // /_______ /|____/____ >\___ > //
    // \/ \/ \/ (Something Else @ http://coding-talk.com) //
    // //
    // //
    //================================================== ==================================================//
    Start with adding the url you wish to grab from.
    Next select the method you wishto grab in (either get_file_contents or curl)
    You will then see your site in thebelow preview boxes/source
    next if you want to replace the sites name with your site name put there site name in the start box and then enter your site name in the replace box - ignore the end box for this step.
    Next add another row with the [Add Replacements] button
    now say you wanted to remove some adverts that you can see on there site... look in the source box and you will see something like:
    <a href="http://adCompany.con/advert.php?advertId=3672352532576">Click here for an amazing deal</a>
    now because this is an advert thie advertId number may change constantly ...
    So this is where the end box comes handy...
    Simply Put:
    <a href="http://adCompany.con
    in the start box
    and </a> in the end box
    and you now should have no adverts from that advert company ;)
    Goodluck with your grabbing
    Something Else

Comment

very nice......God bless

Comment

Thankz bro!this make thing so much easier.Grabber Script Generator By Something Else 2010 - 2012 weldone bro!

Comment

Easy way to re link next page

Hi say for example you have a page where you download movies and the link open in a new page again will i need to make page by page in order to make the download link work.Is there now easier way of doing it?Tnx

Comment

It generates two types of codes..first in source box and second in the "your code" box. Script from which box i have to copy ?? when i copied the script from both of boxes and paste it in my site then it shows the whole page twice. It means i have to copy only one box ???

Comment

Hlo sir, Thank you for your grabber maker script. It can grab data from first page of another site. But problem is that how can i grab data from second page of another site. For example I want to grab data from www.djjohal.com. It can grab data from first and second page of this site. But how can i grab data from its third and fourth and...so on pages. Because url of its third page is dynamically generates.

Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
              X