phpFox 3.2.0 (full version) added link for v3.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cm_rox
    Mr. metulj Why Are You Acting Like Small Baby ?? Why Are You Deleting My Posts Without Reason You Think You Have Some Tools And You Can Do Anything What You Want In Here ?
    your posts were nothing but a bunch of bollox !
    therefor, removed !
    and not without any reason !
    next, arguing with Moderator, Super Moderator, Administrator, or anyone else,
    might lead you to BAN ! keep that in mind...
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

and whats really funny...
      if you said you got v3.3.0 (not to share with anyone)
      then why the hell did you download from link i've posted ?
      geeeee...
      Attached Files
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Killer
        pls give me download link.
        Originally posted by Sumeeth
        Where is the download link?please provide guys
        are you blind ?
        Last edited by metulj; 26.08.12, 01:52.

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
          are you blind ?
          i am not blind but the link is removed.please give the link

Comment

Originally posted by Sumeeth View Post
            i am not blind but the link is removed.please give the link
            unbelievable...

Comment

I want to edit the privacy & policy, About us, please place the path to the privacy policy & about us link.,Thanks big brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by lindrow View Post
                I want to edit the privacy & policy, About us, please place the path to the privacy policy & about us link.,Thanks big brothers.
                do we look like your slaves ?
                if you cant find that,
                then you simply dont
                deserve to run such script...

Comment

I didn't call anybody a slave..i think coding talk is a place where we share knowledge & help each other, When i wanted to sign up i saw a message that coding talk is a place where noobs becomes expert, Now you are conflicting your words just because i asked for help, you shouldn't have said that metulj instead you should have told me you can't help me,I'm out of this site because i do preserve my integrity ok, We are all brothers in God's family and not slaves, Gudbye

Comment

Originally posted by lindrow View Post
                    I didn't call anybody a slave..i think coding talk is a place where we share knowledge & help each other, When i wanted to sign up i saw a message that coding talk is a place where noobs becomes expert, Now you are conflicting your words just because i asked for help, you shouldn't have said that metulj instead you should have told me you can't help me,I'm out of this site because i do preserve my integrity ok, We are all brothers in God's family and not slaves, Gudbye
                    if you wouldnt waste time to post nonsense,
                    and you you wouldnt be so damn lazy,
                    you could already find where to change
                    privacy & policy, About us...

Comment

Link off

Link off?

Comment

Bots

Could someone tell me how i stop bots signing up and posting all sorts of rubbish please? i have tried turning on all the security, email verification, image verification etc, and added the blocking code in the htaccess yet they still get on and post stuff
                        :p:p:p

Comment

Working...
                        X