Frndzcafe.com hacked and shared now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtz this

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/web/main.php on line 130

main page error how to fix this

Comment

Originally posted by djenzer View Post
      Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/web/main.php on line 130

look at line 130

Comment

FC SYSTEM:::Since You Are in Staff You Will Have To Validate Yourself and Bookmark Next Page!
        Are you really davy ?
        Please Enter Your Secret Code Below.

when i try login as admin i get this^^ where do i add or find the secret code? lol any help?

ignore ^^

found it
        PHP Code:
        echo "<center>A SYSTEM ERROR OCCURED,PLEASE LOGIN AGAIN.</center>";echo "<br/><div>©2010-2011 Frndzcafe.Com</div></body></html>";mysql_close();exit();}
                    if((
        $detail[5]==400 && $codey=="modds321") || ($detail[5]==401 && $codey=="addmins543") || ($detail[5]==402 && $codey=="hdad987") || ($detail[5]==741 && $codey=="fcbosss00" && $uiid!=&& $uiid!=14) || (($uiid==|| $uiid==14) && $codey=="maazz010")){

$al=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("select count(*) from staff437 where uid='$uiid'"));if($al[0]==0)mysql_query("insert into staff437 values('$uiid 

Last edited by metulj; Yesterday at 04:17. <------------ ????? there is a shell in this script^^. think its index2.php or mp3.php cant remember
        Last edited by davyg1978; 05.06.12, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by djenzer View Post

This error comes up if the mysql query doesnot run successfully. check for syntax errors or check if the tables/fields actually exists or not.

Comment

yes there is a shell in this script named 121.1.php in the ip files folder or something like that, just download the script from my post few pages back as i removed it and reuploaded it

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
              yes there is a shell in this script named 121.1.php in the ip files folder or something like that, just download the script from my post few pages back as i removed it and reuploaded it
              there is another shell----> index2.php

Comment

Originally posted by davyg1978 View Post
                there is another shell----> index2.php
                oops.. just realised this isn't the script im talking about lol was refering to this one http://coding-talk.com/f16/htrocks-n...red-now-17881/
                easy mistake :/

Comment

Originally posted by ROOT View Post
                  So here is i am gonna share chatplaza.in script.... Soon arawap.net script with all games i will post here
                  over 94 downloads...but only 4 thanx...its not good...dont forgot 2 say me thanx guyz
                  where is the sql?

Comment

Originally posted by eynesilli View Post
                    where is the sql?
                    it was reported to FBI,
                    then they couldnt handle it,
                    so they report the whole case to CIA,
                    and they have asked Mark Zuckerberg,
                    to recreate posted SQL file...
                    yet he was drunk for the last 5 months...
                    so nothing yet...
                    keep waiting...
                    in the mean time, think why stupid question always gets stupid answer...
                    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

@barathsri, goto phpmyadmin in your cpanel > ibwf_users > select your username that you registered with on the site and perm yourself 3..some scripts use perm 5 or 4 for owner...just try anyone that works for the script you're using...

Comment

Thnzz

hi here is the sql

thankzzzzz frnd
                        Attached Files

Comment

@barathsri, after you run the sql in the database, sign up in the site, goto cpanel > phpmyadmin > select the dbase > ibwf_users > select your name and perm yourself 3, 4 or 5...just try anyone thats works out for you...you can't find your name in the sql like you uploaded here, unless you sign up in the site first...just try it again..

Comment

hey frnz use cleaned sql file itself

and just edit in register.php this code
                            <?php
                            echo '<?xml version="1.0"?>';
                            include("../core.php");
                            head_tag("Registration Page","fcafe");
                            connectdb();
                            canlog(ip(),browser($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]),$ud);
                            if(canreg()==1

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina777
                              I am Use This Script In My Site ...When
                              Users Used Opera Mini Browser Via
                              Mobile..They Browser Sometime Later
                              Showed "Could Not Locate Remote Server" ..Plzz Help ME How Can i Solved My
                              Problem..Its Urgent..Plzzz
                              nothing to do with your site...
                              it is opera problem...
                              unless your site cant pass w3c validation...
                              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                              ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                              キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

I am Use This Script In My Site ...When Users Used Opera Mini Browser Via Mobile..They Browser Sometime Later Showed "Could Not Locate Remote Server" ..Plzz Help ME How Can i Solved My Problem.

it is not opera problem... Bcoz i am check it others site, others site still online, many ppl using this script....
                                Last edited by sabrina777; 28.06.12, 21:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X