Music CMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music CMS

Very good sql based music cms script with wap and web version, swf player, search, forum...
    Attached Files
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Bro, it's in russian language...
    I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
    http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
    I noticed social media is really powerful
    Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

It is, i don't see why you telling it how that is a problem.

Comment

translation

Originally posted by arnage View Post
        Very good sql based music cms script with wap and web version, swf player, search, forum...
        hey bro atleast translate this readme file to facilitate its installation , i tried google translator but it doesnt seem to help , but stil;l i m trying to install
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mirror View Post
          hey bro atleast translate this readme file to facilitate its installation , i tried google translator but it doesnt seem to help , but stil;l i m trying to install
          i wonder... how you gonna install any russian script(many of them are pretty good),
          if you couldnt translate simple readme.txt LOL
          Code:
          ================================================== =========================================
                                                 README
          ================================================== =========================================
          Description: Normal music downloads portal, written by me (Kemel). Was written back in 2009 like a year.
          Once upon a time with Alexander (TwoLove) opened the site on it. Spread as do not use it for a long time and do not intend to use.

Functions:

- Simple Admin
          - Download the tracks via ftp.
          - Information on MP3 (bitrate, time, etc.)
          - Listen to mp3 tracks.
          - Register.
          - Forum.
          - Personal page.
          - Mail.
          - Simple web site version (set in the settings, not completed).
          - Unloading of track users and moderation of these tracks.
          - And much more.

Requirements: PHP 5, MySQLi, Library mb_string.

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
          Instructions:
          -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
          The file system / config.php register data from the database, add tables to the database manually (system / bd.sql),
          777 to put right folder (downloads and all that it contains, my / gifts, my / photos, my / temp, and even some kind) and pour on the hosting.

* Fill the tracks:
          Copy the mp3 files in a folder of a particular genre (in the folder downloads) and update the database through the admin panel.

* The first recorded becomes the administrator.
          * Add poluchetsya genres automatically, you can set a bit.

P.S. SCRIPT SALES ALLOWED!

Author of script: Rope (Kemel)
          NOTE:
          i can't be arsed to fix grammar(my grammar suck big time anyway),
          this is simple google translate :P
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
            i wonder... how you gonna install any russian script(many of them are pretty good),
            if you couldnt translate simple readme.txt LOL
            Code:
                                                   README
            Description: Normal music downloads portal, written by me (Kemel). Was written back in 2009 like a year.
            Once upon a time with Alexander (TwoLove) opened the site on it. Spread as do not use it for a long time and do not intend to use.

Functions:

- Simple Admin
            - Download the tracks via ftp.
            - Information on MP3 (bitrate, time, etc.)
            - Listen to mp3 tracks.
            - Register.
            - Forum.
            - Personal page.
            - Mail.
            - Unloading of track users and moderation of these tracks.
            - And much more.

Requirements: PHP 5, MySQLi, Library mb_string.

Instructions:
            The file system / config.php register data from the database, add tables to the database manually (system / bd.sql),
            777 to put right folder (downloads and all that it contains, my / gifts, my / photos, my / temp, and even some kind) and pour on the hosting.

* Fill the tracks:
            Copy the mp3 files in a folder of a particular genre (in the folder downloads) and update the database through the admin panel.

* The first recorded becomes the administrator.
            * Add poluchetsya genres automatically, you can set a bit.

P.S. SCRIPT SALES ALLOWED!

Author of script: Rope (Kemel)
            NOTE:
            i can't be arsed to fix grammar(my grammar suck big time anyway),
            this is simple google translate :P
            lol i wont give up . Lets see ,

Comment

this script look prety good gona translate it but where the forum part of the script its not in the script
              Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

But there is folder forum in the archive, just downloaded and checked. Here it is extracted.

Check please is it ok now.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
                  this script look prety good gona translate it but where the forum part of the script its not in the script
                  Where you been hiding to riderz?

Comment

Lmfao sorry arange ive added it to my localhost never checked the files just clicked on link and its said its not there but it was must upload to server ive already translated few pages of the script

lol something else ive gotten engaged then i didnt code for a while
                    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

well welcome back riderz :D hope you will be staying :P

Comment

music cms

installed successfully , but its still in russian language , from wht i saw in script , it has web n wap versions but even when login from pc it goes to wap version , web version when opened version through folders its kind of incomplete , all links working except the forums link , need to change the forums link
                        To get links working just b sure to place the folders in right directories , rider bro mofify the htaccess file u wont get tht script not found error
                        Last edited by mirror; 23.03.12, 04:31.

Comment

Originally posted by mirror View Post
                          web version when opened version through folders its kind of incomplete
                          from metulj translated readme.txt file

Comment

Working...
                          X