mAdserve mobile ads server, open source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mAdserve mobile ads server, open source

mAdserve is world's first fully-capable open source mobile ad server. Thinkof it as OpenX - but for mobile! mAdserve is based on PHP/MySQL, can beinstalled on almost any server/hosting account, and is capable to scale toserving billions of ad-impressions in your mobile apps and websites.mAdserve includes open-source SDKs for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7.The mAdserve Ad-Server is based on MobFox Technology, is suitable forsmall- as well as for large Publishers, and allows you to independently andinstantly mange your directly-sold, cross-promotional, and ad-network adsacross all your mobile applications and websites.mAdserve - The mobile ad server for everyone Just like well-known web apps like WordPress, PhpBB or vBulletin, mAdservecan be installed by the click of a few buttons and runs on any server orcloud computing instance with minimum server requirements. During ourtesting-period, mAdserve was able to serve up to 1 Billion monthlyimpressions on a low-cost dedicated server.Sell directly to your AdvertisersmAdserve includes out-of-the box features that allow you to sell youradvertising space directly to potential advertisers. Every mAdserveAd-Server includes the ability for Advertisers to sign-up directly on yourad-server, purchase advertising credit using PayPal/Credit Card, and runads directly on your apps. In the Administration Panel, you can set the CPCPrice Tags you want your advertisers to pay!Ad-Network IntegrationmAdserve includes out-of-the-box integration with several of the leadingmobile advertising networks. mAdserve connects with ad-networks on aserver-to-server basis and does not require you to integrate any additionalSDKs!Run your house adsmAdserve allows you to run, prioritize and optimize your house andcross-promotional ads across your mobile applications so that no singlead-request remains un-filled.Click here for the full list of mAdserve Features:mAdserve | Open Source Mobile Ad Server learn more about mAdserve or to download/install it right away, pleasevisit the Official mAdserve Website: mAdserve | Open Source Mobile Ad Server
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

oOO WOW!!!
    GUM Bro Thanks for Sharing...
    its Really usefull...
    Letme Try...
    Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
    php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
    ADMOLA ADs Network
    Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

many many thanks for sharing
      Buying mobile traffic, PM me with your traffic details

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
        mAdserve is world's first fully-capable open source mobile ad server. Thinkof it as OpenX - but for mobile! mAdserve is based on PHP/MySQL, can beinstalled on almost any server/hosting account, and is capable to scale toserving billions of ad-impressions in your mobile apps and websites.mAdserve includes open-source SDKs for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7.The mAdserve Ad-Server is based on MobFox Technology, is suitable forsmall- as well as for large Publishers, and allows you to independently andinstantly mange your directly-sold, cross-promotional, and ad-network adsacross all your mobile applications and websites.mAdserve - The mobile ad server for everyone Just like well-known web apps like WordPress, PhpBB or vBulletin, mAdservecan be installed by the click of a few buttons and runs on any server orcloud computing instance with minimum server requirements. During ourtesting-period, mAdserve was able to serve up to 1 Billion monthlyimpressions on a low-cost dedicated server.Sell directly to your AdvertisersmAdserve includes out-of-the box features that allow you to sell youradvertising space directly to potential advertisers. Every mAdserveAd-Server includes the ability for Advertisers to sign-up directly on yourad-server, purchase advertising credit using PayPal/Credit Card, and runads directly on your apps. In the Administration Panel, you can set the CPCPrice Tags you want your advertisers to pay!Ad-Network IntegrationmAdserve includes out-of-the-box integration with several of the leadingmobile advertising networks. mAdserve connects with ad-networks on aserver-to-server basis and does not require you to integrate any additionalSDKs!Run your house adsmAdserve allows you to run, prioritize and optimize your house andcross-promotional ads across your mobile applications so that no singlead-request remains un-filled.Click here for the full list of mAdserve Features:mAdserve | Open Source Mobile Ad Server learn more about mAdserve or to download/install it right away, pleasevisit the Official mAdserve Website: mAdserve | Open Source Mobile Ad Server
        all nice and fine,
        but theres one thing i dont like
        Requirements
        The following server configuration is required to run your mAdserve Ad-Server. Please make sure all required modules are installed on your server prior to installing mAdserve.
        • PHP5+
        • MySQL 5+ with MySQLi Extenstion
        • PEAR Module: NET_GeoIP
        • OpenSSL + mod_ssl module
        • register_globals needs to be ENABLED in php.ini
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Hey , thanks for sharing ...Now I bet all sites who use ad4earn script will change to this :D
          I also use to sell ads on my sites .. :-D
          Thanks again!
          Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

any1 plz post a demo

Comment

Why don't u download and test or atleast go to the site they have screenshots
              My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
              sigpic

Comment

Poor and simple written code. Old php functions like HTTP_VARS bla bla are used which are depreciated in php 5.3.x . Worst of all is the use of rand() function in mysql which iterates your whole table of ad inventory and selects a random one . Just imagine having a few thousand of ads in your mysql table and your server goes boom!... And even its not a joke to run an ad server , a static site with few number of open HTTP port bottlenecks your server and your ad server will be connected to atleast handful of publishers and each of them might atleast be serving few ~1k concurrent connections... Just sum up the resource you would need

Comment

i was installed it but not working this scripts. currently this site is under construction and working on new version

mAdserve is currently being re-developed. Stay tuned until we release world's first & most-advanced open source mobile ad server in mid-December 2011. If you want to get notified when we launch, please drop your e-mail below.

Comment

I have installed madserve on my server - working properly

But the problem is its not serving my own ads
                    Any one have any idea about it please share here ...

One more thing if you have madserve v1.0 please share....
                    Buying mobile traffic, PM me with your traffic details

Comment

Does this script still working?

Comment

Does this script working still same question
                        HUNT

Comment

Originally posted by ethanhunt View Post
                          Does this script working still same question
                          download and let us know
                          Attached Files
                          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl