Toplist Script 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toplist Script 4 Sale

I want to sale the script of Top.Reazul.Net - Home.
    * Special admin and user panel
    * Fully users and sites management
    * Hits in and out country detection
    * Ad management
    * Partner management
    * Nice design
    * Google page rank and alexa rank detection
    and lots more

Price just $25 USD
    Payment can be accepted only by Alertpay.com and Moneybookers.com
    Last edited by ReazulIqbal; 31.03.11, 05:58.

Originally posted by RIFAT636
    lolzz its FREE script..u all can get a lots of copies of this scripts here n there....RexBd-TopLisT
    hmm from where do you know thats its the same script?
    im not sure about that, it has other features than the script to which you have posted the link, hmmm...
    if i post that i sell besttop.mobi script, will you tell that its the same script too? because it has the same structure.
    or are sites with vbulletin, ipb or phpbb using the same script?
    even if he is realy using the free script which you can find here, there are many more features which he has added to it, so i think he can ask some fee for his work on those newly added features.
    and from first impressions in a minute of checking both sites i would say that RexBd-TopLisT is not 50% as good as his toplist.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
      hmm from where do you know thats its the same script?
      im not sure about that, it has other features than the script to which you have posted the link, hmmm...
      if i post that i sell besttop.mobi script, will you tell that its the same script too? because it has the same structure.
      or are sites with vbulletin, ipb or phpbb using the same script?
      even if he is realy using the free script which you can find here, there are many more features which he has added to it, so i think he can ask some fee for his work on those newly added features.
      and from first impressions in a minute of checking both sites i would say that RexBd-TopLisT is not 50% as good as his toplist.
      Well said GumSlone. also you must take more actions to make the coding-talk a clean & helpful place for world.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
      PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
      Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Give me a copy of Top.Reazul.Net - Home please@RIFAT636. If this isn't created by me, who write this @khan89. I like your attitude. This is because of free hosting, nothing wrong with .htaccess. Thanks@wapmaster2
        I am developing this script till 1.5 years. The toplist eGoogleTop.co.cc is also mine, it has page rank 2 (Now it is offline, due to hosting problem). As i am not a professional coder it takes huge time to develop this script to this step. So i am requesting you, dont comment without knowing anything about me and my works.
        Last edited by ReazulIqbal; 25.03.11, 17:37.

Comment

Wait for it Wait for it....

Not Yet Found lol i will dig this script out soon...
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

I cann't understand that, if i m selling my script, whats the problem with that man.
            Ok, Try and Try.
            Last edited by ReazulIqbal; 26.03.11, 09:07.

Comment

Nah its ok i will dig it out on my file server lol where all topsite scripts are at.
              _______
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

Ohw! But how?

Comment

i got so far 12 modded top list and that clearly one of them but i can be wrong but you will need to wait.
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

He he, if u realy got 1 like it, that was also shared by me in php4m.in with some errors and a few services.

Comment

Working...
                    X