This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toplist Builder. . .

I'm selling my toplist builder i made from putting a few scripts together with the domain name. . . .

domain name is http://e2wap.com there builder there is not working anymore as i have removed the wildcard dns from that account as cpanel always trys to override it but some of the sites there work fine...

domain name comes with it what is registered with godaddy i can also chuck hosting in with it if intrested inbox me of email me @ dwizofoz@hotmail.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteWarrior @ Dec 15 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m selling my toplist builder i made from putting a few scripts together with the domain name. . . .

domain name is http://e2wap.com there builder there is not working anymore as i have removed the wildcard dns from that account as cpanel always trys to override it but some of the sites there work fine...

domain name comes with it what is registered with godaddy i can also chuck hosting in with it if intrested inbox me of email me @ dwizofoz@hotmail.com[/b]

nice, which options and admin tools it has?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GumSlone @ Dec 15 2008, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      nice, which options and admin tools it has?[/b]
      Not much as i didn&#39;t have time to finish it but

Add site,
      Reset counter
      add category
      change welcome message
      upload logo
      ban sites,
      delete sites,
      delete category

Has got upload logo but had to disable it because of script kiddies

the counters reset every night so no need to reset them yourself... its more like the toplist you have Gumslone but i aint seen the tools you have,
      its anti cheating, 2 hits must be sent before sites show, the in link is e2wap.com/in.php?1 etc.. and after it would click the correct site in the correct database, only uses one database for every site, but makes sub-dirs on the server what work as fake sub-domains...

anything else just ask

Comment

Working...
      X