Nice Toplist For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Toplist For Sale

hey guys i just finish code this toplist script, if any one interested in buying let me know :P its very powerfull with tools, http://mobilespot.ws/top all suggestions and comment is accepted
    wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

yeah very nice...

Comment

webaster@godaddy.com[/b]
      what is webaster?

Comment

i seen it when it was workin looks ok, its a peel green/mint colour banner and white background. looks ok but not sumin we havent seen alredy
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

can you give a feature list? the index looks a little bare of info, like counter reset, sites registered, number of sites in categories etc..

Have you implemented any anti-cheat code? Or can ppl just click and click?

Nice theme though

Comment

lol sorry guys some dude wanted me to host them an he was nagging me so i put up a suspended page and told him my server suspended me cause am broke LOL, you can try it now :P and chris all of those is been added momentarily, i was gonna release it here for free but some dude says its somthing here already so.. i`ll keep it on my pc :D

Comment

hey dude would you mind that may i buy some of your script?

or have something to exchange?
              Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
              Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

which of my scripts other from this would you want?

Comment

which of my scripts other from this would you want?[/b]
                  i just emailed you with one of my emails... just check your email...

something like... that script as been mailed to you...
                  Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
                  Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

first thing is webaster <---- ! wrong pmpl hahahaha

nice xhtml brother
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

correction andrea3 ment to say that he ripped off someone again & put up tht fake page to trick him

Comment

nice scipt

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bhushan3 @ Oct 12 2008, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          nice scipt[/b]
                          i would lyk to buy.......... plzzzzz tell me the prise!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X