Domain Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domain Sale

im selling a 2 domain names that ppl have bought and not paying for anymore i don't want them so ill sell them to someone paypal payment only

flirtwap.net and
    devilwap.com
    both for 25 aud or 1 for 15 aud take ur pick

Not bad deals loony
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

i also sell domains with my games script on it.. loony by the way before i asked you to help me but you didnt help me at all at connecting the database of lava, anyway thats past.. hope we be good friends.. can we be friends?
      Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
      Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

I would like to buy the flirtwap
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

i would like to buy devilwap can you tell me for how much time does it registered or renewed? how much hits does it have daily? if that so i will buy both for 25 AUD
          get cheap web hosting ever AdzeHost
          ===================
          get free hosting for life time hostwebswap not allowed
          ===================
          get free cpanel web hosting free cpanel hostingwap are allowed
          ===================

===================

Comment

firstly inet when u get bugged all day asking for coding its really annoying when ppl cant even connect to database but yeah sure u probably caught me on a bad day .
            /////////////////////////////
            Ricky21ster
            GumSlone beat ya to it and devilwap and flirtwap have been closed so they havent had any traffic the last few months
            /////////////////////
            gumslone
            sure you can buy flirtwap thats 15 aud paypal addy looony_guy79@hotmail.com and can u email me were u want the domains transfered ok mate. ps can u also change my alias to loony?
            //////////////
            Ricky21ster
            if you still want devilwap 15 aud to paypal addy looony_guy79@hotmail.com and an email to were u want the domain transfered...

thanks guys

Comment

ok im selling off my domain its more than a year old and price $70 according to traffic, backlinks, age of the domain, directory listings, so if anybody is interested can drop me an email at milukicksass@yahoo.co.in

Comment

domian name velvetdreams.org

Comment

hahaha i domain for 70 $? its only 10 $ why will 70?
                  Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

ok im selling off my domain its more than a year old and price $70 according to traffic, backlinks, age of the domain, directory listings, so if anybody is interested can drop me an email at milukicksass@yahoo.co.in[/b]

Code:
                    <div style="height:130px;width:119px;text-align:center;padding: 10px 0 10px 0;background: url([url]http://www.dnscoop.com/images/sharebgb.gif[/url]) no-repeat; }"><center><div style="border-bottom:solid 1px #cdcdcd;width:100px;margin-bottom:5px;padding-bottom:5px;">[url="http://www.dnscoop.com/?site=velvetdreams.org"]My Site is worth[/url]
                     [b]$103[/b]</div><div style="font-family: &#39;Trebuchet MS&#39;,Arial,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><a href="http://www.dnscoop.com" style="color:#444343;text-decoration:none;font-size:13px;">How much is
                    your site worth?</a></div></center></div>

try that

The estimated value of http://velvetdreams.org is: $103

This value is calculated based on several factors shown above, including: Links, Traffic (Alexa), age of the domain, site category, domain keyword popularity, and overall occurrences of the domain name on the web.
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

what is that sub bru? does it true?
                      Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

obv its tru why would he lie,

try it yourself http://dnscoop.com
                        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

if my domain $200 who give me the money? will pople buy?

Comment

if my domain $200 who give me the money? will pople buy?[/b]
                            Yes! if you market it properly and put it up on a good trafic site
                            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

where can you go to sell domains

Comment

Working...
                              X