Chatx.ws Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it was lavalair but dont forget he place alot of mods and fixs and its xhtml and put work to it nothing wrong in selling it

for one like wizard edit was given for free if some one try to sell that is a sad guy lol
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

Am will to pay $120USD for that script. This script is great and i know that i can make back that money in about 7 days prier launch.

Comment

??

Comment

i am willing to sell this script http://chatx.ws make a price [/b]

If you provide support for this script for at least 5 years I can think about it.

Comment

ok this script here how much will this go for ?

http://sof.us.to/wap2/ its a demo no need to sign up and login and pages will not be shown but this is full 100% xhtml valid

100% my coding !
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Guys come on! If anyone can make a clone or similar to the following script then let me know! Im ready to pay good amount for it:

Site: Wapcarft dot net (You need to browse from phone, its wont work with Opera or others)

Comment

i would say andre3, the script is worth about $50 to $100 Nothing more, nothing less.

Subzero, i wouldn't pay anything for that because its not finished.

Webbird, 5 years support takes the piss!!

Comment

andre i will trade you for wap2ftp.com script on condition neither of us give the scripts to anyone else?

Comment

it is finished warrior he not added the database

Comment

Sof subzero and grim-babe these three things matter rest is just wasting ur time.No programmer like subzero no site like sof and no lady like grim-babe.Clean ur nose lol and dont be jealous[/b]
                      way this useless reply?? it doesnt have anything to do with this topic
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Cool site bro

Comment

way this useless reply?? it doesnt have anything to do with this topic[/b]
                          Delete the post then if you think its useless... thats what Mods are for.. not just to comment, help and share, we are also ment to DELETE crap, close crap etc..

if you think its not related then delete it.

Aso Delete this post as its not related and delete your one as its not related.

Comment

hack script
                            Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

Working...
                            X