Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to buy a complete wapbuilder

Hi,
    I am looking for a complete wapbuilder with great user as well as admin features. Please quote in the price along with the features.

I can develop

Originally posted by arpan.rnc View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for a complete wapbuilder with great user as well as admin features. Please quote in the price along with the features.
    Hi.... i can develop wapbuilder script for you.. but before i will told you the price... please specify the time of builder... i means to say, you are looking to buy a chat site builder script or download community wapsite builder script... ???

admin@sandeepdil.com
    Sandeep DiL (INDIAN)

Comment

I m working on similar project acctully cloning xtgem nd please tell me ur budget

Comment

The problem is that it's hardly possible to buy a good script for low price. If it's possible at all. Because good script allows to have popular own wap builder. If it's popular - it earns many money. If it earns money - why to sell the script?
        Script of wap builder must meet many high requirements (easy scalability, ability to work fast with good volumes of traffic, etc.). Even for experienced coders it takes a lot of time to build such script.
        So be very careful with guys, who suggest you "Something like Wen.ru for 200 USD". Because you will get nothing/ or will get script with major security errors/or it will crash when you will achieve 100 users online.

Sorry for offtopic, but we have some experience with acquisition of other wap builders. It's not a secret that Wapego.com bought Yourwap.eu wap builder. It looked nice from outside, but when we've analyzed code... :D (you even can't imagine)

The most reliable way - to write script by yourself. Or you can buy it if you are good coder and you need another script just as an example, and quality is not important for you.

Comment

Working...
        X