Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling damnlol.com clone - in Wordpress

Hi guys,

i am selling a wordpress damnlol clone (99.9 % same). You can edit the script as you want to. All worpress plugins works with it. You have many widgets available to modify.

The first customer will get a .com domain registered at 17/12/12.

What i am offering you ?

1. The damnlol wordpress clone

2. A .com domain ; already registered 17/12/12- already SET for you (first customer only)

3. Security plugins to make sure that your wordpress website always remains secure (these are available for free, but many people might not know them - Such as Bulletproof plugin, login lockdown plugin......)

4. Other plugins to make your life easier (Contact forms and privacy page are already made for you)

5. 64 funny images already postedon the website for you to make sure your visitors get a good experience on the website and you will get a pack of funny images (10,000++) in zip format !

6. If you want i will personally set the website for you with pleasure .

I shall not reveal the .com domain i am offering because i will transfer it to the first customer so i want to respect his privacy.

FOR FIRST five CUSTOMERS ONLY:

I will modify the website as per the customers' choice. I will give you WEB TRAFFIC forfive days from my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE that has 106000+LIKESfor five days for FIRST FIVE CUSTOMERS ONLY.
    Why wordpress ?

You can schedule your daily posts making your life easier. You can add any plugin available for wordpress which makes it more editable.

Payment option :MoneybookerS only(sorry for the inconvenience)

The price for first five customers: $25

The normal priceis $35
    Contact me for more info
    The demo is damnlol itself !!
    Last edited by AttiDuDe; 02.01.13, 08:27.

Originally posted by AttiDuDe View Post
    Hi guys,

i am selling a wordpress damnlol clone (99.9 % same). You can edit the script as you want to. All worpress plugins works with it. You have many widgets available to modify.

The first customer will get a .com domain registered at 17/12/12.

What i am offering you ?

1. The damnlol wordpress clone

2. A .com domain ; already registered 17/12/12- already SET for you (first customer only)

3. Security plugins to make sure that your wordpress website always remains secure (these are available for free, but many people might not know them - Such as Bulletproof plugin, login lockdown plugin......)

4. Other plugins to make your life easier (Contact forms and privacy page are already made for you)

5. 64 funny images already postedon the website for you to make sure your visitors get a good experience on the website and you will get a pack of funny images (10,000++) in zip format !

6. If you want i will personally set the website for you with pleasure .

I shall not reveal the .com domain i am offering because i will transfer it to the first customer so i want to respect his privacy.

FOR FIRST five CUSTOMERS ONLY:

I will modify the website as per the customers' choice. I will give you WEB TRAFFIC forfive days from my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE that has 106000+LIKESfor five days for FIRST FIVE CUSTOMERS ONLY.
    Why wordpress ?

You can schedule your daily posts making your life easier. You can add any plugin available for wordpress which makes it more editable.

Payment option :Moneybooker only(sorry for the inconvenience)

The price for first five customers: $25

The normal priceis $35
    Contact me for more info
    The demo is damnlol itself !!
    inbox me.iam ready.hope so iam 1st coustmer.

Comment

bro iam not able to reply u via mob so posting msg here:
      bro I can't come on Skye due to some reasons it has been blocked in my army area.add me in nimbuzz ppflash gtalk: ***** fb: *****
      Last edited by arnage; 03.01.13, 16:05.

Comment

Working...
      X