Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction to Tapit

Hey Guys,

I wanted to drop a quick note and introduce our network, TapIt to you guys.

TapIt is a global mobile advertising platform. We serve over 5 Billion impressions across 50 countries monthly.

Our Advertisers include Brand Advertisers, Agencies and we also have a Self Serve Platform.

Our inventory consists of Android Apps, iOS Apps, Mobile Web and Non-Mobile Web traffic.

We provide various ad units like Banner Ads, Interstitials and AdPrompt TM. More ad units including Video Ads & App Walls are currently under development and should be ready soon.

We are integrated with numerous Mediation Layers like Inmobi, Adwhirl, MoPub, Burstly, Admarvel etc.

On top of that, we also function as a Mediation Layer ourself with absolutely NO COST to Developers. You can find more information in setting up here - Mediation Setting : Support Center

We also provide plugins for various frameworks including Basic4Android, Corona, Unity etc. Here's a link to more elaborate information here - TapIt! SDK & Plugin Downloads : Support Center

Hope all this information is useful and if you have any more questions or wish to sign up, you can contact me directly via PM or email - ba@tapit.com.

I do not want to lie to you and promise you a very high eCPM. The truth is that different developers will get different eCPMs based on their traffic source and the ad unit that they're using.

For Banner Ads, you can expect anywhere from $0.30 - $2.00
    For Interstitials, it ranges from $2.50 - $5.00
    For AdPrompts TM, it ranges from $4 - $8
    More details can be found here - Available Ad Types

Our Fill Rate for all top countries remains 90% and over.
    I would be more than happy to create the account for you and walk you through setting everything up.

We have worked very very hard in building our platform and we have designed it to best suit developers in every way possible. I hope I have not overburdened you with information but we are very excited to finally make ourselves available to all platforms with all bugs removed and everything running smoothly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    Zac
Working...
X