X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vatikag Platinum Theme

Hello Friends.
    I have created a new theme for Vatikag CMS v1.0

I can't give a live demo as i don't want my css to be copied.

But you can view its all pages here -

Due to some add-on problem in Mozilla, some text are not clearly visible in these screenshots like - Contact, Privacy and all the titles which have black backgrounds. But actual mai vo clear hai.

Its available to you just for Rs. 500

If you want to buy it, you can contact me
    Last edited by arnage; 04.05.12, 13:26.

simple css lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vipin View Post
      Hello Friends.
      I have created a new theme for Vatikag CMS v1.0
      I can't give a live demo as i don't want my css to be copied.
      But you can view its all pages here -

Due to some add-on problem in Mozilla, some text are not clearly visible in these screenshots like - Contact, Privacy and all the titles which have black backgrounds. But actual mai vo clear hai.
      Its available to you just for Rs. 500
      If you want to buy it, you can contact me
      lol did you know that CSS could be made just from those few screens you have posted ?
      i guess you didnt LMFAO
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

LoL, i got photoshop pro that css is now clean a bit and now added to html folder lol mine now ..

Jokes but i done it thou lol
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

simple css lol
          its not simple css lol, i have replaced all the tables and created new div and many other things.

lol did you know that CSS could be made just from those few screens you have posted ?
          i guess you didnt LMFAO
          Dude I know that :P

And guyz, why are you replying...just close the thread..its tool old thread, I have given this theme to people for free on other forums...its just a trash now. I have started working on other things, I have created a new script, but when i post it here for sale, someone deletes my thread, so i stopped selling here.

Comment

Working...
          X