chat4u.mobi - script only $150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chat4u.mobi - script only $150

Selling the script only as the price in title ...

demo: Chat 4 You! :

What needs is admin panel to change from phpmyadmin to php script that will be done soon to be added.

Your server must let php.ini to be added in your main folder if this not allowed then this script will not run at all there things server don't add in php.ini so i turn it on so browers has the cache not the server other means no php.ini users wil not login to site.

If you buy now it will be updated ...

Also users who payed for wapshare script is getting a new update soon i still got a list of users who got it so get ready for a mail from me.
    Last edited by subzero; 02.05.12, 08:15.
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Do you still got this script

Hi subzero, do you still have this script? And can you please send me a few screenshots! I really need a chat script! Does it use any form for flash?
    Thanks a lot in advance, if you could reply back

Comment

Originally posted by Miklo View Post
      Hi subzero, do you still have this script? And can you please send me a few screenshots! I really need a chat script! Does it use any form for flash?
      Thanks a lot in advance, if you could reply back
      i dont understand why you need screenshots,
      while theres live and working demo ??
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

nice script the online list didnt seam to be working tho said i was a guest when i was logged in lol nice tho

Comment

Working...
        X