Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat r the things 2 keep in mind

while buying a credit card and also using it online

1st you should do is dont buy 1 apply for 1 unless you wanna add up with your ass in jail for fraud.

Its pretty safe to use online. NOTE were it states its save.
    BakGat
    Code:
    class Counter {
    public:
      void Count();
      int  ReadDisplay();
    private:
      int  CurrentCount;
    };

Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
    My Community
    BakGat
    sigpic

Comment

1. dont think your 100% secure, major flaw in attitude that catches many out
      2. dont think that lock symbol at the top of the browser means your safe, it doesnt
      3. only use it on reputable sites, if your using it on host, google the host for reviews first
      4. check the card TOS and other paperwork, make sure theres a fraud prevention scheme in place so you are not liable for anything should the worse happen (with this in place you are only liable if you have not done enough to remain secure, such as writing your card details on a txt file on your pc for example would breach that scheme and you would not be covered)
      5. get a decent AV and stay up to date with OS patches
      6. dont use IE. The browser is inherently unsafe due to its popularity especially amongst the uneducated. While IE isnt directly less secure than any other browser, it has more hackers/scammers targetting its flaws due to the reasons i just mentioned. With that in mind dont think that firefox, chrome or opera is secure either, every browser has security flaws, IE just happens to be the one they target.

generally just be extra cautious and do what you should be doing irrelavent of whether your using online payment engines. If in doubt, dont do it

Comment

but i use NIS 4 IE.i think i makes IE more secure

Comment

norton for IE ? why on earth would you ever use norton. Anyway, no, norton or any other IE addon will not make IE secure. IE's code and proprierty plugins are owned by microsoft and they do not allow 3rd parties oto make any low level edits to the way the program operates. You can secure the network stream and other such things as they are not part of IE (IE just inits them) but most IE flaws can only be patched by MS themselves

Comment

Working...
          X