Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some tips for people who cannot distinguish genders from name itself

1) Google for the name - see if a guy's pic shows up.
    (image search for the term 'amylee' didnt show up a bearded girl - atleast it didnt for the first page so its definitely feminine)

2) If a guys pic does show up then do take the courtesy to ask that person if that person is male, female, shemale, alien or whatever ones corrupted brain can imagine.

3)If the nick is something like pinkysexy - there is still a chance that the person behind the nick may be a guy in this cosmopolitan world, but may have more feminine traits. So approach the person and ask directly with regard to any confusions one may have about the other.

This post was made in the public interest of the forum please dont fight over my seemingly harmless tips - peace
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

i wonder wer dz topic wil go. i mean literaly lol

Comment

my parents wernt around much when i was little so you cant blame them lol.. and amy ur's dont seem to be very well structured either wheres the capital n in Neither and the full stop after parents hey lol. :P
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

All of you guys have a bad writing!
          mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio3 View Post
            All of you guys have a bad writing!
            hey... itsa me!!! mysterio

Comment

(we must be happy for a female doing so much thing and helping us) i love this bit what a ****ing fool just because amylee is female doesn't mean the only thing she is good at is cleaning.
              ffs i hate sexest cunts get a life and clean up your post's or leave!
              Creator of
              Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
              Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Comment

LMFA Pretend i only want the ppl to tanx because it show they respect for what a person done and i share my stuff coz ppl requested it as i know my edits are not that good but still ppl wants it so up urs PRETEND and why u a pretender cant u just be urself lmfa

TOPIC CLOSED
                Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Working...
                X