X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few words to lavalair

Good morning to all people!

I am not any one in lavalair but i just wanna say some thing about lavalair and amylee people went so far araa, sinwap , riderz and all others went so far just because of lavalair even methos came cause of lavalair and all other sites were designed mostly with the platform of lavalair which is the foundation of amylee and irisblaze, and why so many people are trying to play the fool with them i mean with the lavalair dont you people have hearts? dont you they have kindness to return cause the lavalair script as been helped so many people so far even more than 10 sites would have been created not ten but more than that for a sequence just said ten but how many would have been created why cant people be kind for the owners of lavalair it is some thing people have to think.

When some one gives you a script say for example if riderz gave his new dreamers and retrieve wap many people thanked and even after many people thanking riderz he wanted to still member thank him.. if he is expecting so much

amylee did not even expect any thanks from any one and most of them did not thank her for giving lavalair she as so good mind but some good people did thank her i am really happy about that. we must be happy for a female doing so much thing and helping us.

the credits to them should be gone to them itself
    thanks amylee really thanks allot!
    just because of you only so many topics are created in this site your foundation made us to go so far and with new thinkings new minds new features.

thanks amylee.
    Nice Effects

u drunk or sumat cos ur chattin bare ****. fix up lad
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

the more iread that the more confused i become lol

Comment

as mr.t would say " quit yo jibber jabber fool!!!!"

Comment

this how we recognize each peoples character
          Nice Effects

Comment

Originally posted by pretend View Post
            this how we recognize each peoples character
            and u recognize amylee character too..she didnt even thanz to u coz u praise her..so how people wanna thanks her??and u dont think amylee will create a new script for u just bcoz of this topic..

Comment

Originally posted by JoEsaR View Post
              and u recognize amylee character too..she didnt even thanz to u coz u praise her..so how people wanna thanks her??and u dont think amylee will create a new script for u just bcoz of this topic..
              i dont want any dumb scripts and yes you are correct now i can recognize her character i dont want thanks from her but i really wanted to thank her not to praise her and i did not expect any thign on return from her hehe adn what you said? i wanted a script i dont want any dumb ass script any more hehe
              Nice Effects

Comment

who the fck keep deleting my posts? should I writte to Gumslone or what?
                mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Report who online, what has said to be deleted ... i dont see anypost being deleted here...
                  Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                  Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                  _______
                  SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

lmao @wits-end, she was neva guna release rw script even in a liteyear. Djdance myt beta want ur thanks

Comment

oh u can thank me 4 dat post. A real eye opener 4 u.

Comment

i didnt want to insult her but she is really like a female i wonder didnt her parents teach her how to behave and move with people. she is a female and also being as a male.

any way i dont care any more about her
                        Nice Effects

Comment

Originally posted by pretend View Post
                          she is a female and also being as a male.
                          lol you clearly don't understand women do you?

Comment

seems like your parents didnt teach u grammer pretend
                            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Originally posted by crazybrumi View Post
                              seems like your parents didnt teach u grammer pretend
                              neither did your parents :P

Comment

Working...
                              X