Website Copyright Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Copyright Law

Ill update this soon but for now you can read Website-law.co.uk | Websites and the law there no legal law. Ill add difrent country laws here.
    BakGat
    Code:
    class Counter {
    public:
      void Count();
      int  ReadDisplay();
    private:
      int  CurrentCount;
    };

Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
    My Community
    BakGat
    sigpic

thats the uk copyright law...

We aussies have dont need to pay for a copyrights on our scripts they come out as day 1 of the making..... but they have to be made by the user...
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

South African law is the same. So Mike from ravehall wants to sue me. Bad news for him even thou he is registered at copyright deposit it dosnt mean **** in S.A. Haha. South Africa Copyright Act Sect (98 Of 197 says only the Sole Author has the right to copyright. So the chatzone script I stole can any 1 tell me who the sole Author is please.
      BakGat
      Code:
      class Counter {
      public:
        void Count();
        int  ReadDisplay();
      private:
        int  CurrentCount;
      };

Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
      My Community
      BakGat
      sigpic

Comment

frank grant is going aroundsaying he holds the copyright for wapdesire v2 and asking ppl to pay him to use it, what confuses me is how can he copyright something thats lava based surely that belongs to amy and blaze doesnt it lol

Comment

no wapdesire v2 is completely different script that looks like lava with some lava functions u cant copyright ideas only things u have created !
          Creator of
          Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
          Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Comment

it is lavalair script....

As i said no idiot will have my scripts and put copyrighted on it as i will never let it happen anyway lol
            _______
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by bOrN2pwn View Post
              South African law is the same. So Mike from ravehall wants to sue me. Bad news for him even thou he is registered at copyright deposit it dosnt mean **** in S.A. Haha. South Africa Copyright Act Sect (98 Of 197 says only the Sole Author has the right to copyright. So the chatzone script I stole can any 1 tell me who the sole Author is please.
              A guy named john a german guy at first it was in german lang... as i remember back then this was a big hit before i given out lavalair to piss off amy,blaze,dj pmpl...
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

so any script one use, as long it have the message/link at the bottom, is ok to use, like lava script? When will i know who owns a script?
                Sub, can you maybe help out?
                Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

Help in what ?
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

if u didnt code it or buy it from the owner then its owned by someone else and u prob should use it unless its freeware
                    Creator of
                    Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
                    Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                      before i given out lavalair to piss off amy,blaze,dj pmpl...
                      Umm, you didn't "give" that script out neither have a copy before it was released "what wasn't meant to happen" ;)

Comment

Wasn't it djdance / harderaver that leaked lavalair..?

Comment

No hacked, they dare me and BIG BOOM lavalair was born lmao all thanks to me lmao
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                          X