Admob Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob Suck

dear all publisher i whould to say u pls Email this link http://admobsucks.com/ to support@admob.com so we are plannig to avoid the admob.com

mojiva.com inmobi.com myadz.com Most welcome

By By By By Admob
    Last edited by rdxmob; 06.11.09, 19:23.

already posted, by the way use this url AdMobSucks.com
    Did I help you?
    You can help me too
    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

lol then leave it, wot bout other ads?

Comment

i am lost my account agian

Comment

I think you have earned more than 100$. that's why they closed your ac.

tips
          first create 3 admob ac.After reach 100$/mon switch over next ac and vice vera

Comment

Originally posted by dayans View Post

tips
            i would say go to other companies, im getting almost the same revenue from inmobi.com and at some sites its even higher than it was with admob plus there is always someone at support who would answer your questions and not like admob you have to wait weeks for reply from their support.
            Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
              i would say go to other companies, im getting almost the same revenue from inmobi.com and at some sites its even higher than it was with admob plus there is always someone at support who would answer your questions and not like admob you have to wait weeks for reply from their support.
              gum whats happen to admob to close someone acouunt

Comment

tips
                i am lost my 788$

which advtise copny is best for place ads on site and giev higer cpc

Comment

may i know if inmobi.com is trusted ?
                  Did I help you?
                  You can help me too
                  Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Originally posted by rdxmob View Post
                    i am lost my 788$

which advtise copny is best for place ads on site and giev higer cpc
                    i have lost much more, already waiting for reply from their support before i do my next step.

Comment

Originally posted by kei_ki7 View Post
                      may i know if inmobi.com is trusted ?
                      cant say 100% they are trusted cause Im not very long with them i have received already few times payments from them which very over 300 USD.

Comment

never agree with u, I know some peoples are earning more dn 15k per month fm AdMob. still i m not sure wy day ban lolz....

n to those guys who r asking abt inmob.com , yes dy r really trusted, i m working with dm fm last 1.5 years ! n getting paid every month !

tips
                        Buying mobile traffic, PM me with your traffic details

Comment

as my opinion you cant cheat with them and i have friends they are eraning more then 2000 USD every month but there is something you might follow their rules but yes some times they ban without any proper reson...and about inmobi or mkhoj i am with them from feb 2007 until now never face any problem and if i get i call them it get solve
                          Last edited by GiLL; 06.11.09, 23:09.
                          left wap stuff

Comment

ok, here are some news from me.
                            they have unbanned my account, not sure for how long but its unbanned at the moment.
                            They replyed to my message which i have posted at their publisher group, looks like they dont read emails that i sent them before.
                            Here is a screenshot of the message:

but all this does not make me happy about what happened.

BTW. urtube.tv uses youtube api, and as we know, youtube api doesnt have adult videos.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good gum first step you get all money which is pending then think about future also try to use other ads at adult sites

for your information some times new vidoes mostly adult at youtube so after their team delete them
                              Last edited by GiLL; 06.11.09, 23:28.
                              left wap stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X