Human verification captcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human verification captcha

Hello, I want to add captcha before showing content of the page. If clicked successfully on the button then content of the page can be seen. I am using php made script. Can anyone please help to setup things?

For example see the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/m7iza6

After clicking on human verification button, all the content of the page can be seen.

In this scenario, url of the page is not being changed. Like I open domain.com/view then captcha will show on domain.com/view and after clicking on verification button content shows on the same url domain.com/view

This code breaks that captcha you are requesting:
    Code:
     document.getElementsByTagName('button')[0].click();
    There are better captcha scripts posted in the forum.
    Last edited by something else; 21.01.19, 11:14.

Comment

while searching captcha, lots of result came. Can you please provide me link where I can check better captcha and its setup?

Comment

Sorry I don't use captcha's so I have no idea which one is good in the forum. Probably best to go for one with an image.

Comment

Hello, Actually I don't want a captcha with image. I want just a button for "Human verification" see this screenshot http://prntscr.com/m7iza6
          When anyone clicks on this button he will see the content. No content will be shown before clicking. After clicking on :human verification" content should be shown.
          I want a php code for this type of captcha. I will use this code on my website. Please give me the code. Thanks

Comment

PHP Code:
            <?php

if(!$_POST['captcha'])
                {
                    echo 
            '<form method="POST">'

.'<button name="captcha" value="1">Pointless Button</button>'

.'</form>';
                }
                else
                {
                    echo 
            'Main Content';
                }

?>
            Last edited by something else; 25.01.19, 11:45. Reason: Added value="1" to the button

Comment

Sorry bro. I didn't work. It made a button but still all contents are shown. I want when people will click on the button after that they will see the content. All contents should be hidden beside button. Please help bro.

Comment

There was a slight error in the original php code but it would not effect it being shown next to it (I will edit it and fix it)
                However It sounds like you don't have php running (for it to display the main content next to the button) so I will give you it in javascript:
                Code:
                <button id="captcha" onclick="document.getElementById('main').style.display='inline';this.style.display='none';">Pointless Button</button>

<div style="display: none;" id="main">
                    Main Content here
                </div>

Comment

Working...
                X