Earn Money And Points From Adtwirl Without Worrying About ADBLOCKS :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earn Money And Points From Adtwirl Without Worrying About ADBLOCKS :D

hey guys i found a way you can earn money from adtwirl with your wapsite and get visitors by adtwirl points just use php like from adtwirl
    adblock cant block php code it just removes javascript code so using javascript for ads is useless nowdays dont know why google adsence is going js only and every other ads system also going js only adblock blocks js ads but not php ads because that will mess with site whole html which means site owner can action against adblock if php code is messed whole site but adblock can easily block js code so dont use js code for ads use php or any server side code just dont use javascript

here is code for adtwirl include their script first downloaded from adtwirl site then use code below shown you will see ads apear on site even with adblock on

PHP Code:
        include_once('adtwirl.php');

$ad = new adtwirl('your site id');

$ad->_free_ads 1// 0 - to disable free ads, 1 - to enable (optional)

$ad->_adult_ads 1// 0 - to disable adult ads, 1 - to enable (optional)

$ad->_image_ads 1// 0 - to disable image ads (banners), 1 - to enable (optional)

$ad->_cpa_ads 1// 0 - to disable cpa ads, 1 - to enable (optional)

$ad->_test_mode 0// 1 - for test mode enabled, 0 - disabled (optional)

$ad->_num_of_ads 2// for 3 ads, maximum amount of ads is 5. 

$ads_arr $ad->ads_array(); 
        echo 
    $ads_arr[0]; //to show first ad 
    NOTE CPA ADS MUST BE ENABLED TO EARN POINTS DONT KNOW WHY BUT ADTWIRL DOESNOT SHOW FREE ADS IF CPA ADS ARE DISABLED
    ComputerForumz - Latest Tech News

Mobbest.tk-Free Mobile Downloads

adblock can block links too
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

can you help me gum i got 1.35 points in adv account but free ads doesn't show its only 10 11 ads in my campaign that way i will never get traffic on my site

Comment

Hey Guys i found a way you can earn money by refer and earn program. It is an app named PhonePe. Here are the complete details of the PhonePe app Refer and Earn. Have a look and Let me know if you have any queries regarding this (Loot) New PhonePe App Refer and Earn Tips and Tricks – How To Get Free Rs.100 in your PhonePe Wallet used for Recharge and Bill Payments

Comment

here is proof guys using adblocks didnt worked for me

Click image for larger version

Name:	ads.png
Views:	52
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	154383

only thing adblocer blocked was that red AD image of adtwirl

why wasnt adblock able to block ads because im using php instead of javascript for ads and adblocks can only block stuff related to javascript

so all wap site users here lavalairs or wapdesire new or old you guys can return to profit again by using adtwirl php code for showing ads just get rid of javascript code

and i also request gumslone please remove those damn cpa ads from adtwirl adpiranha is good place for those app ads while adtwirl enjoyed ppc / cpm ads

now its time coding-talk community can revive old wap by using adtwirl for points and earnings to put more ads by joining adtwirl and not forget only use php ad code

Comment

Originally posted by rajveer View Post
            here is proof guys using adblocks didnt worked for me

Click image for larger version

Name:	ads.png
Views:	52
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	154383

only thing adblocer blocked was that red AD image of adtwirl

why wasnt adblock able to block ads because im using php instead of javascript for ads and adblocks can only block stuff related to javascript
            I'm guessing you allow "non-intrusive advertising" with your adblocker - Which is why adblocker did not block php ads as they are not a direct 3rd party advert.

Everyone I know don't allow "non-intrusive advertising" - This is turned on by default in adblock, which means going into the options and turning it off.

Comment

no no you got it wrong adblock work on desktop and adtwirl ads show on mobile and many many users user opera mini and ucmini and those block ads but adtwirl php ads work on mobile even with adblocker give it a try

Comment

Working...
              X