FeaturePoints [IOS/Android] Make $5/day installing applications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FeaturePoints [IOS/Android] Make $5/day installing applications!

Yo!
    Want to make some easy money ? Just read below

FeaturePoints is a very useful application in which you download apps onto your IOS/ANDROID device and get paid via PayPal (or many others) just to open them!

How to get started

1- Paste in your browser this link: http://featu.re/9R42AN
    2- Next click the "Sign up to start earning" button
    3- A pop-up window should appear. Click the "Let's go" button

It will take you to "Install Profile"

4- Click the "Install" button.
    5- Wait for it to install
    6- In the referral code text box a code should appear. If it doesn't appear and you wish to get referral points, enter this code: 9R42AN (You get 50 points for using this code)
    7- After veryfying click the "I agree to the terms" button
    8- They may ask you to download the app "FreeAppWin" to unlock all others. At first FreeAppWin is the first app on the list of offers, and the only app that is not locked. Download it if they ask you.
    9- Complete as much offers as you can
    10- Claim your rewards!

NOTE: You can delete the apps once you are done!

Payment proof: http://i.imgur.com/jSFW0Sy.png

GOOD LUCK EARNING!
    Last edited by soul_reaper; 25.02.14, 11:17.

Was just looking at youtube vids and 6000 points is about $10 usd
    The top install points i could see was 150 points so you will be installing a good 50+ apps to get $10

I looked on google and looks like its not a scam, just a way to get apps raised to top of app store.

The referral system says: "When people you've signed up download apps, you get 50% of the points they receive."

This says to me to create a second account and use the 1st accounts referral code as then you will be earning 150% of what they are offering ;)

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
      Was just looking at youtube vids and 6000 points is about $10 usd
      The top install points i could see was 150 points so you will be installing a good 50+ apps to get $10

I looked on google and looks like its not a scam, just a way to get apps raised to top of app store.

The referral system says: "When people you've signed up download apps, you get 50% of the points they receive."

This says to me to create a second account and use the 1st accounts referral code as then you will be earning 150% of what they are offering ;)
      not only second account... also third, and fourth, and... LMFAO
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
      X